I fell in love with this ring the minute I saw the picture. And I was hoping that when I received the ring that it would be as pretty as the picture. I was surprised to see that it's so much more than the picture depicts. It's beautiful, it shines and I love the vintage look of it. I ordered the ring on Friday, and received it the following Thursday (and that is during a holiday weekend.) I would definitely recommend this ring, the workmanship is incredible. I hope those that purchase this ring will enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring was so much more than the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? I'm a size 10 and I ordered the size 9 and it fit perfectly. I would say its a bit big.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The stones are clear and beautiful. I was pleasantly surprised.
I love this ring so much, But have not been able to wear it at all yet. I usually wear a 7 in every size I have ever purchased for my ring finger. This size 7 was wayyyy too big, the band is very very thin in the back and w/ the ring being very top heavy, it slid and flipped every second I even tried to have it on. I have to go pay a jeweler to re size it a half inch smaller. I hope it works out ok, other then it being too big...I LOVE it!
I bought this as a birthday gift for myself and I truly love it. This ring is beautiful! Great setting and it has a really nice sparkle. I haven't taken it off since I got it and I have gotten alot of compliments on it. It was soo much better than I expected and has a really nice heirloom feel to it. The only thing that I would caution about it is that the setting is a little large so make sure that you get the right size to prevent it from turning on your finger
I received my ring today and I absolutely love it. I ordered the black diamond center and I wasn't sure what to expect with that color, but it is a beatiful dark, dark gray in some lights. I do notice some imperfections in the diamond when I turn it a certain way, but I knew that would be likely with the diamond rating the ring has. The smaller diamonds are sparkly and the whole ring blings nicely- it's quite elegant. Some other people posted that they think the ring sits high, but it doesn't seem to to me. I guess it depends on what you are accustomed to? Anyway, I'm very happy with this purchase!
My daughter needed a right hand ring, but she doesn't like knuckle to knuckle styles like her momma, as she says, it can't be bigger than her wedding ring, or her new husband feels like it will dwarf the wedding ring set he got her. So this was perfect, the setting has a large enough presence, but the center blue diamond is smaller than her bridal set and she loves the antique look. So i emailed her a pic and asked her if she liked it and she said yes and was elated that i ordered it for her as part of her Christmas gift. She said she saw similar necklaces in the same setting when she visited Sams Club and pointed them out to her husband. She wouldn't say she loved it if she really didn't. So this ring is a home run!
This is a beautiful ring. The center stone is very pretty but the surrounding stones have no sparkle
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is much prettier than the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good
The ring looks vintage and the diamonds sparkle nicely.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? True to picture
- How accurate was the sizing? A little larger. About a half size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This ring is well made.
This would make a wonderful Valentine surprise, or even a unique and affordable engagement ring. It has a very vintage, estate feel. The red diamond is rich in color and good quality. The picture doesn't really show that the top of the ring is textured in a way that makes it look frosty, while the sides are high polish. The clear diamonds are tiny but sparkle nicely. The presentation box makes it so pretty for gifting. I'm very pleased!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? even prettier in person
- How accurate was the sizing? fit was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wonderful quality for the price
Beautiful ring. I love the way it sparkles in the light. I was very happy with the product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? a little large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
I was wowed by this ring, and I don't "wow" easily. It looks for all the world like a 100 year old Edwardian-era platinum ring inherited from a great-grandmother. Not that any of MY great-grandmothers had that kind of money :) The metal is very shiny and white in color, the eensy diamonds have some flash to them, and the diamond looks more or less like a garnet. The ring does stand up a bit from the finger, and has a lovely pierced filigree gallery. It even has a pierced undergallery, so it feels comfy on the finger. Most irradiated fancy-color diamonds have 0 clarity and 0 "flash", but this little red diamond does show a flash of light from time to time, which is a nice little surprise. I highly recommend this ring for any woman looking for an heirloom look at a great price point.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Prettier in person :)
- How accurate was the sizing? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
I love this ring it was a little small but I keep it. But other than that it was a great but.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The diamonds where a little bigger
- How accurate was the sizing? The size where a little small but I wear it on my little finger.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was great for the price