The watch is beautiful and is now my favorite. I bought it because it is solar. It is a good size - I was afraid it would look a bit big, but it fits on my wrist perfectly and I barely notice it. The watch face is pretty. I wish the numerals were florescent - guess you can't have everything at this price. Seems to keep great time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It's pretty accurate, but better in real life
- How accurate was the sizing? Had to have 4 links removed, and now it fits prefectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top Class as far as I can tell
Highly recommend!! looks as good as the picture, has additional features that I wasn't expecting and was presented perfectly and could have been a gift!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its a Seiko need I say more?
My husband begged me not to buy a solar watch, but I loved (and still do love) the look of this watch. It took a few days of sitting in a well-lit room for it to be fully charged, but then it ran like a dream. A few days ago I put it on and realized the time was incorrect and the second hand had quit moving. As the instructions direct, I placed it again in a well lit room. Several days have gone by and there is no sign of life. My watch, that was supposed to run for about a year after fully charged before needing a recharge, lasted only a few weeks. I'm sad and guess I'll have to seek out Seiko?
It turned out to be a very classy two-tone sports watch with shiny gold numerals on a a white marble looking face that turned out more attractive than pictured. The time & the date were easy to set, and being an Eco-drive, easy to charge, it is waterproof, shockproof. The heft of the watch & band were good, it did not feel flimsy or weak. The watch band was a standard length on arrival so a couple of links were removed for the fit. It is very comfortable almost to the point where I don't feel it on. I was getting tired of replacing watch batteries every few months so the Eco-drive and price was appealing. I wear it daily with no problem with keeping accurate time even after a month.
I remember that the picture didn't show the clasp. It is one of those long bending ones that clasp after the bend. I'm going to try to get it moves so it doesn't rest right on the lateral aspect of the wrist. Otherwise, the watch is beautiful in silver with gold highlights. I enjoy it a lot and would recommend it to anyone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just as I would expect from a Seiko.