This is a very good automatic watch for the price. I did my research on the movement and, while the movement is not very elegant to look at through the rear case, the aesthetics of the movement is not what a watch is for. It's to tell you the time. Reviews by horological experts and watchmakers grade this movement as remarkably efficient in use of materials and design. While some parts are made of plastic, they in no way cause any lubrication/friction/durability/accuracy issues issues. Generally you will find a disclaimer on all mechanical/automatic watches that the accuracy can vary, but this movement was set once, when I got the watch 3 weeks ago, and is keeping time with unerring accuracy. I have not adjusted it yet. I was so satisfied with this model, I bought another in beige and am equally pleased with it's operation. I do keep all my automatic watches in winders when they are not being worn, however, so I do not care about the reserve power aspect. These are not dress watches, are not too huge or small. They are just wonderful, automatic machines that keep beautiful time. Much better than my 1959 Omega Constellation which I just had serviced!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is pretty exact.
- How accurate was the sizing? R.ight on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
Great colors--easy to read--keeps perfect time and the automatic function is very quite compared to a couple other Automatics I own! Again, this is a great buy for the money and I highly recommend it! A great casual watch--mine is in blue.
I bought this watch from Overstock about 3 years ago. It has been my everyday watch since purchased, and still looks almost new. The watch is accurate, good looking, easy to read, and will run 3 days before it stops when it isn't being worn.
This watch may gain as much as a minute every two days, but I have not yet tried to regulate it. It was never described as a chronometer, so all seems reasonable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? correct image
- How accurate was the sizing? correct sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
Over all a fine watch but it is small and does not look well on a mans wrist
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it is smaller in size than expected
- How accurate was the sizing? not
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent time keeper
I am very pleased from this purchase. The quality looks perfect and delivery according to predicted time. This is a fine watch. Thanks Overstock!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I find 100% match from the site image.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing is very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is perfect.
Despite it's rugged appearance, this watch is rated as water resistant to 30 meters, which technically means safe for splashes and rain. This is not adequate for fishing, swimming, boating, snorkeling or hand-washing sweaters in the bathtub. Overstock shipped this watch to me as NON-RETURNABLE. Additionally, the strap is not well fitted and is already slightly frayed upon arrival. The crystal is flat and very prone to glare, which bothers me a lot.