A great looking watch but much thicker than it appeared online. One thing, you must wear this watch 6-8 hours a day to keep it wound as it is an automatic. If you only plan to wear it a couple of hours a day, you will have to set the time each time you wear it. This is a quality timepiece and you will love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The watch is larger in size than it appears online
- How accurate was the sizing? Diameter ok but the watch is much thicker it appeared
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is excellent
Haven't taken it off since I opened the box. Although a bit heavy once on the wrist it's weight is un noticed..
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality and accuracy.
I bought htis to replace my previous Seiko that lasted for 9 years. This watch is slightly larger and thicker but keeps excellent time and is comfortable to wear for days on end. Rotating bezel is handy for timing. Glow in the dark hands remain visible all night. Super value!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The watches are xlightly larger than I expected but it;s not overly huge
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very impressed by the quality
looks good, works well and keeps good time. the self winding lasts easily overnight. i have a few versions of the seiko men's automatic watch (divers and dress) and they are all excellent buys. do keep the instructions as the method of setting the day and date can be a little confusing...i need to check it periodically as i change watches on occasion.
My mother bought this watch for me as a gift. Approx 2 months later the watch simply stopped working. I contacted Seiko and they will not honor the warranty. I contacted overstock and they did their best to help but it comes down to this. Overstock is not an authorized dealer, and Seiko will not honor a warranty period because overstock is not an authorized dealer, and Seiko does not honor third party transactions. The problem is not with overstock, it is Seiko. Overstock has been great in trying to find a resolution, and sadly I am having to return the watch for a refund. Seiko will fix the watch at my expense even though it is only a few months old. Simply unacceptable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
i have only had the watch for three days but i have fallen in love with it. I have never owned an automatic watch before but so far it looks like i am going to be saving alot of money on batteries. it is very easy to read both day and night
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice quality