i couldn't tell if they wwere different shades or not until i got them. i love the "pearl" ones , but do not like the "frosted" ones. i would have preferred all to be "pearlized". will not wear the "frosted" ones very often. may even give them away!
I ordered the green set and the color was perfect... just as pictured. The studs are nice--my only problem was with the short hook on the dangle earrings. I noticed on bending over the weight of the ball tended to pull the short hook forward and almost out of my ear. It doesn't really help to pinch the hook closer to the ball as it is a very short hook and throws the dangle out whack. With that being said, they work, the studs are nice and if I lose a dangle earring, oh well. For the price I paid I won't loose any sleep.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Would be better with a little longer hook.
I bought these earrings for my Mom hoping she would be able to put them on without a problem. She has lost the feeling in her right thumb and forefinger so, button, earrings, etc. have become difficult to do. The "fish-hook" was short (she doesn't like dangles on her ears) so thought she would be able to put them on by herself. She chose to wear the posts though (that's what she's used to) so I put them in for her and she's worn them ever since; even sleeps in them. Hope that doesn't contribute to the pearl someday coming off, but, if so, for the price I paid, I can buy her some more. These were pretty and seemed very symmetrical; sometimes an issue with inexpensive pearls. They look great for amount of money spent and we are please with them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality at least so far. Hope the "pearl" stays on the post as this has been a problem in the past, but not with this brand