Very good quality. I really like the prodcut and I will definetely recomend it. It looks like the real pearl. Although, I wished the hook on the necklace is not a fish clasp. I was unable to open it. I gave it to about 5 people we were not able to unhook it. But I really like the necklace, so I took it to the jewelry stand to buy a regular gold plated hook for $7. It was worth it since it was one of the few jewelry that I bought on line that was really beautiful
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good match, product looks very good and beautiful in actual product
- How accurate was the sizing? Accual size is fearly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality. I really like the prodcut and I will definetely recomend it. It looks like the real pearl
I was not expecting much for the price of the necklace and the overall look is fine although clearly costume jewelry. HOWEVER, the clasp is really difficult. I read the reviews that talked about the clasp and I thought, "Hmm, I have many pieces of jewelry with intricate clasps and how hard can this clasp be to work?" I could not get the necklace off. Then I figured out that the trick is you have to squeeze pretty hard and pull at the same time to get the hook far enough out of the clasp to be able to take it apart. Not sure I will keep it because the clasp is really ridiculous and the necklace is not, in my opinion, worth the expense of having the clasp changed.
My eye caught this necklace because it had the classic pearls but it was styled in a modern design. I like the color because it goes with everything. The only negative thing I can say about it is the clasp is difficult for me atleast to fiqure out how to open. I am not happy with not being able to look at the clasp when I am putting it on.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good