Like other customers I was a bit surprised by the size of this winder which takes up more room than my others. But it works as advertised. I use the plug-in rather than the battery mode, but its nice to have the choice which other models do not provide. So if you have the space, this is a good buy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? As advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
I think the biggest thing to keep in mind about this watch winder is that it is big. It comes packaged in a felt covered box which looks to me like its made to allow you to store watches in a closet. It is also lockable and includes a small key. (a bit of overkill since if someone was going to take your watches, they could just take the winder, I suppose). The winder itself is a padded silver "pleather" and isn't necessarily something attractive to sit out on a dresser or counter. The perforations in the leather remind me of the ones you might see in a pair of driving gloves. Please take notice of the dimensions, however, because for whatever reason I envisioned this winder to be much smaller. The option to have battery or DC current s great, allows me to plug this in or to store the box away from current. The winding motion (on for 20 minutes, off for 40 minutes) seems to work great and so far I'm pleased. For the price, its excellent if what you are looking to do is keep a couple of your perpetual motion watches well maintained when not on your wrist.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate but worth a reminder that this is a substantially sized watch winder.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, so good.
Excellant product wish the 4 to 6 watch models were as ecnomical.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. exactly as photo