I bought this ring for my daughter. It is even more beautiful in person than the picture, however, the ring began to show copper color within a couple weeks of her wearing it. She wears this ring non stop, so where as she and I LOVE the ring, it is truly unfortunate that it's not up to withstanding being worn all the time :( It would be a perfect ring if it were done in silver.
I purchased this ring to wear for some holiday parties, as it looks quite shiny online. It is a beautiful ring! However, the only thing I will say about it that I don't care for is that the back of the ring is solid metal and not the intricate design that's shown on the front of the ring. The metal backing goes too far onto the sides, making it quite noticeable when it's on my finger. In my opinion, that makes it look cheap-IF you are a person that is aware of how a "real" ring of this design should look. If you were, it would be really expensive and would have the design all the way around. Yet, most people aren't aware of that, and for my holiday party purposes, it's just fine. It is a pretty ring, no doubt!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fairly accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice Quality
The good: It's very, very pretty and has a lot of nice sparkle. The workmanship doesn't look cheap, it looks nicely-done and finished -- no rough edges or anything. The less good: I bought this ring to wear until I decide on an engagement ring. Unfortunately, even though I take the ring off when I do any cleaning or put on any lotions, the plating is wearing off and a copper color is showing through. Right now it's just on the part by my palm, but I know the ring won't last too well. How it looks on: Sizing was a little small, as others have said. My actual ring size is 7.5, and the 8 was a snug fit. Since I'm tall (and have corresponding larger hands), the ring looked really nice on my finger. This would have been a GREAT ring in sterling. I'd recommend if you want to wear it as a special-occasion ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very good.
- How accurate was the sizing? about half a size small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok.
The overall ring is beautiful but the little button of siilver in middle of flower was a poor design element. I didn't really notice how it stands out from the rest of the ring when i saw the picture. I have had the ring 6 days and the silver has copme off and a brassy color is showing thru.I was going to keep it before that happend. Now i will be sending it back. great price poor quality Rhodium plating:(
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? poor
The ring was absolutely beautiful and for the first few weeks, I really enjoyed wearing it. After about a month, the ring started turning "pink"...first the ball on the top of the ring, next, the band...and finally most of the ring. Very disappointed. Was looking forward to wearing this ring for a while. Instead, I threw it away. I guess it's true....you get what you pay for.
This ring is gorgeous I believe you would be hard pressed to tell if this is the real thing. I have had so many compliments on it I just love it!!! Overstock is my go to store I love everything I have bought from them and if for some reason I did sent something back, Overstock would take care of it with no problem.
This is a very pretty ring, but it's not for daily wear and it runs a bit large. I wear a 6 and it wanted to fall off my finger. I did not read all of the reviews before I purchased it, and did not realize that others had problems with the finish wearing off. I was looking for something to wear daily. I'm returning it and will order something similar in sterling.
Beautiful ring. More comfortable than it looks and perfect for upcoming wedding.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Better than expected.
A very pretty ring that I am wearing and getting many complliments \
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not quite but ok for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
I love this ring. The one downfall is that it is very thick. It takes getting used to wearing it, and having such a wide ring on. I do however love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is prettier in person
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, could be better, but great for the price
I am very pleased with my ring. Love the wide band. I have gotten lots of compliments. Looks like the real thing and great price.Thanks
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the same as i expected
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think it is good quality
WISH THEY MADE THE RING OUT OF SILVER, CAUSE ITS A BEAUTIFUL RING, AN I WOULD WEAR IT ALL THE TIME IF IT DIDNT TURN MY FINGER GREEN :(
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? LOOKS BETTER IN PERSON
- How accurate was the sizing? GOOD
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. THE RING IS BEAUTIFUL. BUT YOU CAN'T WEAR IT LONGER THEN 1 TO 2 HOURS BE FOR IT TURNS YOUR FINGER GREEN
This was my first purchase from Overstock. I like this ring. It seems sturdy and really nice thus far. I have worn it just about everyday. I am hard on jewelry, so it seems right up my alley. I would recommend this to someone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. thus far, loving the ring