Here's the gospel truth about these earrings. They really are breathtaking. Seriously. I've been pricing the real ones for a few years now, and they're always in the $6000 to $8000 range for inside-out huggie hoops that have substantive diamonds in them. And they ARE substantive in size; the diamonds, that is. If you're the type person who looks like they can afford luxury items, then I assure you your peripheral friends that don't know you're frugal enough to buy CZs will think they're real. I catch people staring at mine daily. I have a job where people assume they're authentic. Having said that, these earrings are pretty flashy and will definitely get people's attention. To me, they're the perfect size also. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
I purchased these earrings based on other reviews but did not like them at all. They look like something you pick up at a penny store. I threw out the lable and receipt that came with the earrings so I will keep them for my daughter to play with down the road. The earrings look fake from across the room. Not worth the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? No
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality
Ive had these for 5 months and a stone fell out rendering them useless. They were not dropped or mishandled. Overstock will not take them back. I won't be purchasing anything from overstock again.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
They are lovely and look good in my ears, but one of the clasps doesn't close and I'm disappointed. I would like to return them but I think I have had them too long.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks pretty on the site and in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not sure
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I cannot close the clasp on one earring after four wearings. I would like to return the earrings but I think I have had them too long.
I was very disappointed when I received these earrings as the cubic zirconia's did not go all the way around the hoop and from the picture I thought they did. Would have returned but for the price I can still use them.
- Did the image onsite match the product? No
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? So-so
Haven't worn them out as of yet. Tried them on, comfortable and a very nice size. I read other reviews and understand what some mention about the clasp, how they may have an issue there but I'll just keep an eye out for that. Mine seemed to work just fine.
I have been purchasing a lot of jewelry from overstock recently because the prices are just unbeatable. I got these in the mail today, only 3 days after ordering so that was awesome. I couldn't be anymore happier with this purchase. They are everything I imagined and then some. They sparkle so much in the light. The way the stones circle back inwards is just genius. They are the kinda earrings you can wear dressed up or everyday. I can notcomment on the longevity of these but with the price it's worth buying. Now that there's so many great tricks to cleaning fake jewelry and getting rid of tarnish I'm not afraid to buy fake stuff anymore. And by the looks of these, you would never know they were fake. They look just like diamonds and I'm sooooo glad I got them. Thanks again overstock for another fine piece of jewelry for my collection.
These look exactly like my real diamond hoops, but I like to wear these on the golf course and tennis courts so I have no fear of losing one. Sometimes the catch doesn't latch properly and I have to adjust it, but the look is very real and for ****** bucks it's perfect!
These are the ONLY item I've ever bought from Overstock that I have been completely disappointed with. They were pretty for about two weeks and then the metal in the back of the earring turned a pinkish color. I tried cleaning them, but to no avail. They are not good earrings and I would advise AGAINST buying these...and for that matter, I would advise OVERSTOCK to stop selling them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks identical, but does NOT stay looking nice
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am very disappointed in this product. They were pretty for about two weeks and then changed color where they make contact with your skin.
Lovely earrings but they are too big to appear real. I think they are fake looking. Maybe someone else could pull the off, I can't.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality