I was looking for a watch like this and saw and being Raymond Weil I knew the quality and the price was a great deal. Even though I had to replace the band since it came with a short instead of regular length, that didn't bother me because of the deal the watch was.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image and the actual watch are identical
- How accurate was the sizing? The band is a short and I had to use the last hole to fasten until I replaced.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I own other Raymond Weil watches and quality is excellent
Purchased this watch for my dad as a gift. Glad that the product matched the images and description on Overstock. Couldn't be happier.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Could not see any glaring differences between the actual product and the image on Overstock.
- How accurate was the sizing? I didn't pull out a ruler, but the size it what we expected. the watch fit perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall, solid craftsmanship.
While it was a beautiful watch, I had trouble believing it's really for men. I bought the watch for my husband for Christmas and when he tried it on he couldn't even buckle it on the first hole. I asked three other men to try it and they had the same problem. I tried it and it was not as big as a men's watch would normally be. Just a note: we are all slim people so our wrist sizes are small to average. I would recommend for women who like a slightly bigger face, but not for men.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image represented well
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing seemed to be way off - the band was too small for any man I asked to try on