i actually bought 2 rolex with OS --- iam keeping the one with stick markers while this one with roman numerals is going back. both watches come with jubilee bracelets but this watch bracelet links' gap is wider. its very odd --- i don't like it. plus when i compared the off white dial with roman numeral versus the white dial with stick markers of the other rolex -- i like the white so much better (its got a cleaner look!) . i will surely give the other rolex a 5 star. BTW, the other rolex cost less too.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image was better
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. bracelet was odd
I loved the watch, but unfortunately the bracelet was too small for me. So I had to return the lovely timepiece. Gabrielle C. assisted me throughout the return process. I really appreciate the level of service! Thank you Gabrielle!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The watch was exactly as advertised: a certified pre-owned Rolex watch, champagne dial, roman numerals, fluted gold bezel, two-tone jubilee bracelet.
- How accurate was the sizing? The bracelet was too small for me.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality one expects of a Rolex ...