Not a good purchase. Customer service, explained how to return watch, and how to purchase a new one. The watch was returned, awaiting the credit, the new one arrived and is working.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Of the dual watches-one did not function
I've been looking for an original Philip Stein Teslar watch since Philip Stein is no longer using the Teslar Chip. When I saw the watch description and photo I thought I had finally found one. What was sent was the Philip Stein that does not include the original Teslar chip. Stein now makes their own chips and their is controversy about that. Also the description says Swiss origin however only the Prestige collection is made in Switzerland, this watch is not. With all that being said it is still a good watch. However the product description is not accurate nor is the picture since the watch pictured has Teslar on it and the one I received does not.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The watch pictured is a Teslar the one sent is using the new natural frequency inside that is not made by Teslar
- How accurate was the sizing? about right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. You state it is made in Switzerland but it is not ONLY the Philip Stein Prestige collection is Swiss made. The signature collection is NOT