I was looking for a watch that was NOT digital and not with plastic or silicone band that had calendar so I bought this one. Truthfully the date is a little hard to read, but it still beats my previous watch which was a sports watch that was always switching itself to other modes than time, so it became too obnoxious and often frustrating. My only minor complaint may be that I took it to a jewelery kiosk in the mall near my house to take out a link and they were unable to do it. It's not huge so I am wearing it as is. If you have a very tiny wrist- mine is average at about 6" and the watch circumference is 7 1/2"- you may not want to buy this since I am not sure the links can really be taken out. All in all I like this watch very much because it does what I need it to do and simply.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty good
- How accurate was the sizing? Slightly big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent
Its a nice elegant simple watch. I bought it for my mom & I think this is a perfect gift for her.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I like it
I returned the product because the face of the watch was smaller than what I wanted.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? well
- How accurate was the sizing? well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it was good
I loved it. I had a problem with the first one I ordered and Overstock sent me another one,as soon as I contacted them and I got the replacement in a couple of days, and I LOVE IT.....It was already set for me with the correct time and day/date, which is what i had a problem with the first one, and I couldnt be happier with it and how the whole issue was handled. This is great watch, works great, looks and feels elegant, good quality watch..