i was very happy with the service and qualtiy of pearls .would definetely reccomend to my friends. thanks!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? perfect ,as picture
Pretty pearls if you enjoy the unusual shape of them by bear in mind the following, as I just received mine: The clasp on the website's photo appears to be about the same size (mm) as the surrounding pearls. In actuality, this is not the case. It is much smaller, perhaps 6mm or so, and in my opinion this makes it less secure, not to mention less attractive. The pictures on the website shows a clasp with grooves on the surface. The one I received it smooth. So, smooth and smallish, and difficult to put on or take off. I found myself fumbling quite a bit with this one and needing the assistance of a mirror for both putting it on and taking it off. I feel like deducting 2 stars for this issue, but the overall quality of the necklace is nice. Also, the pearls are white and have a decent luster, but are nowhere near as lustrous and silvery as the photo on the website depicts. Worth the money? Sure, but you might want to have the clasp changed because you will almost certainly need to anyway at some point when it breaks.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Somewhat Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Pretty Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
This is a beautiful necklace. The pearls have luster and are the perfect size.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
The pearls are beautiful. They look like the far more expensive South Sea pearls, and I hear from the jewelry stores that the baroque pearls are now almost as expensive as the regular round ones.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image was right on
- How accurate was the sizing? correct sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high luster, very white color
I purchased 3 baroque pearl necklaces in 3 different colors--all described as the same size. The white and the silver gray had a lovely luster and the white was considerably larger than the silver gray so it is more impressive. The last necklace, which was of golden pearls, I had to return because the "golden" color was too strong and made the necklace look like costume jewelry. The others (the white and silver gray) were in line with expectations & nice purchases.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice luster and shape to the baroque pearls
i love it! people stop me for it! i love baroque pearls !
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Baroque pearls are always flawlesss ,but this is the design
On the picture the pearls looked a lot better. When I received the product it looked very bad. The pearls were not uniformly round shaped, lowest quality, looks nothing like on the picture. I would not recommend it to anyone unless you will like weird shaped pearls.