I would recommend this band for anyone who is looking for a simple wedding band, replacement band to wear when you're not wearing your regular set, or as a thumb ring. I purchased this product as a thumb ring and it's absolutely perfect! The mm width of the band is just right, the high polish helps to accent my other sterling silver rings (which was the purpose for buying the ring) and the thickness of the band was surprising. It's certainly NOT cheap and the thickness adds to the quality of the ring. Nicely made...great price, wonderful transaction.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image and the product are an exact match
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was a bit surprised at the thicknes sof the band in addition to the width....in a good way.
This is typical Made in ** garbage! I noticed that my ring had gotten some dirt on it while I was gardening, so I took my fingernail (which is very weak, b/c like I said I garden, so my nails are pathetic) and scratched the dirt off. I then noticed that you could see the scratches in the metal from my fingernail! I got a magnifying glass to determine if the ring was stamped .925 and you can see that it says 925, but no point. I then scratched it some more under the magnifying glass and could see the marks I was making. There are no regulations in China, so I would not be surprised if they just stamped the ring with 925 to make it appear like it's sterling. ***!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image on the site nicer than product, but metal is hard to take accurate pictures of
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is typical for Made in China. The ring scratches very easily and I can make marks in it with my fingernail!! Doubt it's sterling
I gained weight and could not fit into my original wedding ring. I have not been able to wear my original ring for over two years. At first it was no big deal but I was getting hit on like crazy. I started to buy cheap rings to wear but they looked so tacky and they turned color fast. This ring looks but subtle, elegant, and "believable." So as I pursue my 2015 weight loss goals, I have this to help me feel good about myself. After I loose the 35 lbs, I will move it off my ring finger to another one to remind me of my success!!
I have been looking for thumb rings of this size and they sure fit the bill. They look great on and compliment the samller ones that I wear already. They also look good without the other thumbrings I have. I just love the polished look. Great quality! My daughter loved them so I now am ordering her a set for Christmas. Very satisfied!
I wanted something simple yet elegant. The width is about 0.125" and it looks great on my finger. I do not believe that guys must have these huge thick/wide wedding bands and I think that is just a marketing ploy. This ring is perfect for me or for anyone wanting something simple.