I like this choker. It fits perfectly around my neck and the rose goldtone is nice to wear for a change, instead of gold.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image matched productd
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing is perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
I WANTED A ROSEGOLD OMEGA TYPE NECKLACE SINCE I ALREADY OWN IN 14K YG AND STERLING. THIS IS NICE, BUT NOT AS WIDE AS I WOULD HAVE LIKED, BUT THE OVERALL WORKMANSHIP MAKES UP FOR BEING SMALLER IN WIDTH. IT LOOKS LIKE THE REAL DEAL THAT WOULD NORMALLY COST FAR MORE ANYWHERE ELSE---WHICH IS WHY I LOVE TO SHOP THE BIG "O." I AM NEVER DISAPPOINTED WITH ANYTHING I ORDER. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE OPTIONS IN THIS COLOR JEWELRY SINCE IT IS BECOMING THE RAGE. THIS FIT THE BILL PERFECTLY FOR ME THOUGH.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? NOT QUITE AS WIDE AS I'D EXPECTED
- How accurate was the sizing? APPEARS A BIT WIDER THAN IT IS
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GOOD QUALITY
This was a very nice piece- especially for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? better than expected
- How accurate was the sizing? pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. what I expected
Pleasantly surprised. The necklace was actually nicer than I had expected.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Please with the quality given the price.
Necklace looks great with rose gold omega hoop earrings I also ordered. I wear with casual jeans and tops. Pinkish color looks especially good with white, blue or pink tops and a suntan!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good, looks much like my sterling silve and gold omegas.
I was expecting more of a collar necklace or choker-but this is HUGE. It is about half again as big as other same type chokers I have. That aspect of it is pretty disappointing, but if you have a much larger neck size, or like to wear collar type necklaces over turtlenecks (which, I really do not) this is for you. Otherwise, nice rose gold color, good workmanship.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? true to picture
- How accurate was the sizing? huge
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
The necklace I received had a different clasp than described and shown in the picture but that's fine. It's more substantial than I was expecting. I was looking for a thinner one to hang pendants from it but this one still works and I'm happy with the appearance and quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate picture
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice omega necklace
I don't know if it was the particular necklace I received or what. I have a large neck and the way this fits is not quite right. It is large and sticks up a bit, so I can't imagine it working well on smaller necks. There is something about it that just isn't flattering. I'd return it-but it's not worth the trouble.
I ordered this because I have a new rose-goldtone watch that I just love! it goes with so much of my wardrobe. I bought some earrings and a ring to match, so the addition of a necklace just rounded out my accessory choices. The necklace arrived in a short time and is beautiful.
Looks good enough to be more than "goild-tone". Seems sturdily made. Easy, strong, lobster clasp. The color is very sweet. Had not ever used rose gold tone before; it's a nice change and I was surprised that it was good on my despite a fair but somewhat splotchy (red-vein) complexion. This is not cheap, but you are not buying just some gold wannabe; you are buying a well-made, attractive piece of jewelry. Highly recommend!
I ordered this and am sorry I did. Intended to return it and even printed out the shipping label but decided to keep it because it is, after all, an OK necklace for the price. Two problems, one their fault, one mine. I wanted a choker and did not read the small print where it says the thing is 18" - that is not a choker unless it's for a bulldog. A choker is 16" - at least no more than 17" … an 18" Omega is just a big round necklace. I still need a choker. That's not why I wanted to return it - as I said, if I'd read the whole description, I would have had a clue that the thing advertised as a choker is, in fact, not. The bigger problem, and it, too, is complicated by conflicting data in the presentation: under clasp, the description says "lobster claw." No, it is not a lobster claw; I would not have ordered an omega with a lobster claw clasp. The clasp I wanted is the one in the picture of the product, which I do not know the name of, but that's the only reason I ordered it - for the clean looking unbroken circle of an omega with a proper clasp. What they send you is an 18" necklace with a different clasp from a lobster claw or what they show you in the picture - it's kind of a hinged boxy thing that goes through a square hole - anyway, it's not what I expected. The fact is I already have an 18" omega with that kind of clasp in yellow gold - it is identical to this one in rose gold (tone - of course). So I am still in the market for an omega choker with a proper clasp. I know they exist for a lot more money, which I don't have - so I will keep this one, give it a 3-star rating because it will do. But it's not what I thought I was ordering and so will probably not rely on overstock for anything important.
The necklace is very pretty to look at - very shiny too. However, the links of the omega necklace catch your hair (and threads) frequently. Enough so that I have to actually the limit the amount of time it stays on me. I have short hair and it just catches on anything that is near the necklace. I'm a little disappointed that I can only wear it for very short periods of time but it is pretty to look at.
ALL IN ALL IT WAS MORE THAN EXPECTED. IT WAS SENT IN A TIMELY FASHION AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS 100%. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH EVERYTHING.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? PERFECT
- How accurate was the sizing? RIGHT ON
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY NICE
I didn't pay much but so couldn't expect much. It doesn't lay nicely on your neck. Next time I would buy something with more quality. .
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not the same
- How accurate was the sizing? okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap
"goldtone" means it's has no gold whatsoever. gold plate and gold filled are the terms used for jewelry that are one metal on the inside and a coating of real gold on the outside.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks much better in the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? size was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the clasp is cheap and the "goldtone" is already starting to discolor