I recently purchased this ring, looking for a little jazz to wear for a sub wedding band. NOT GOOD! Still, I will keep it for a ring that I will wear out on the town. 1/6 carat isn't much. I do not know what I was thinking. Sterling silver for weeding jewelry. Again, what was I thinking. Horrible for wedding band, good as a cocktail ring. I still plan on shopping with overstock. I am usually extremely pleased with my purchases.
the style is great, the look of the diamons in the image is misleading. The diamonds look more like diamond dust. But the style is great
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? does not match the image
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair
The ring looks nothing like the picture. The picture makes it look like the stones are large and that the ring is of heavy metal. When you get it you can't hardly see the stones and the body is of flimsy material. I kept the ring but I was very disappointed in it. Hope the others I have ordered are of better quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not even close to the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? good
What more can I love overstock's jewelry and will be glad when I receive my new ring. Nughee1
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Jut ordered this eing todday but i know it will look just like the image
- How accurate was the sizing? Have not received and believe ring will fit once i receive it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. All products I have ordered from overstock has been excellent uality