The photo makes it appear to have a cluster of stones (CZ). But really there is only 1 stone in the middle. You need good eyes to make it out. The rest of the "cluster" is little bumps of metal in the color of stones. I don't feel that it is worth any more than they are charging. It is not a bargain.
- Did the image onsite match the product? No
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Fair
It wasn't what I expected but it was my own fault for expecting a cluster of diamonds. It's a cute ring that can be worn on a daily bases. bIn this case, you definitely get what you pay for.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on the site gave the impression that there were multiple diamonds in the cluster. I only saw one, very small, diamond chip in the center.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was the right size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was okay for the price.
I am impressed with this ring. I didn't expect such high quality for the price. It shows well on my finger and looks great no matter what time of day or where I wear it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product looks exactly as the advertisment showed!
- How accurate was the sizing? Great!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring is an expensive looking ring with a good quality. Shows pretty when on my finger.
My father wanted to get my mom a Mother's Day ring and he had seen the one I had gotten earlier from Overstock. They have been married for twenty-five years. He loved it and she cried when she open the box and tears ran down her face.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great