I purchased this ring after thinking and rethinking how it would look on my long artist fingers. I finally bit the bullet and ordered it because it was really the only ring that I'd actually wanted but had yet to buy. I was really impressed with the quality and weight of the ring...it was definitely worth the money from a glance. However the problems started once I put the ring on. Wearing this ring isn't as comfortable as it looks like it would be. The top and bottom flares out so it wasn't one of those "wear it and forget it" rings; I always knew I had it on because of the way it forced my adjacent fingers to adjust to it's irregular shape. At first this was even worth dealing with until I realized that the sharp outer edge of the top and bottom, in addition to bumping against nearby fingers, was also causing minute abrasions and cuts to the adjacent fingers (more so on the bottom than the top). It got to the point where I had to put a bandage on the other 2 fingers if I wanted to wear this ring so i decided to return it after only wearing it on two occasions. I can sacrifice comfort for fashion, but I'm won't abide being harmed by it! Overstock's return fee for this ring was almost $8 so I don't know that I'll take anymore risks on their jewelry since I can't afford to pay that kind of restocking fee for returning an item that was doing harm to me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was exactly as described.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was a little tight, but nothing extreme.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality, weight and finish are gorgeous!
The ring is lovely, but it does have sharp-ish edges. The inner rings are not rounded and can scratch things. I have accidentally cut myself with it. Also, it is a bit uncomfortable to wear. The varying widths makes it hard to have your fingers sit in a natural position. But all that aside, i still do wear the ring often and love it. It is unique which is what I love about it. The weight is solid and the shine is fantastic. It has held up nicely to my constant abuse of my hands.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? The ring runs amlost a full size smaller
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very shiny and great quality
This is a beautiful ring (sexy even), looks exactly like the picture. It's sturdy as the craftsmanship is excellent, however get a size larger than your actual ring size, the design sinks in the middle causing it to be tight in that area (yes a whole size smaller)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks exactly like the image
- How accurate was the sizing? One size too small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
THE MINUTE THAT I OPENED THE BOX, I KNEW THAT I HAD FOUND THE EXACT RING I HAD BEEN SEARCHING FOR . I WANTED A MIDDLE FINGER/FOREFINGER RING THAT WAS A LITTLE DIFFERENT. THE "BANDS" RESEMBLE STACKED BANDS IN AN IRREGULAR FASHION, BUT THEY ARE ATTACHED TO EACH OTHER INDISCREETLY . I WAS IMPRESSED BY THE QUALITY AND THE WEIGHT OF THE SILVER. I LOVE IT FOR ITS FASHIONABLE SIMPLICITY.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? THIS RING IS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THE IMAGE SHOWS
- How accurate was the sizing? I BOUGHT FOR THE MIDDLE FINGER OR FORE FINGER FIT AND IT WAS A PERFECT FIT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I WAS IMPRESSED BY THE QUALITY AND WEIGHT OF THE SILVER AND THE BEAUTIFUL SLEEK DESIGN
This is a nice ring with a low price. No surprises. I'm very satisfied.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Good I guess
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was good. Just like the picture, no surprises.
I am a silver lover and this ring is nice but if you have short fingers you would not be happy with it. I have purchased several rings from this website and have been pleased.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like the picture, very pretty and different
- How accurate was the sizing? You need to order a size bigger than what u want because the middle of the ring tapers in a little.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality silver
I've had this ring for many years. It's still gorgeous, stylish and still gets many great compliments. The quality of this ring is great. It's different and still shines like the day I first got it. Of course I clean my silver jewelry on a regular basis, but it has held up very well over the years. This is one of my favorite rings that I wear constantly & on my middle finger & the sizing is perfect for that. I would highly recommend this ring...you can't go wrong with it, plus I have always gotten great quality jewelry from Overstock.com.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks exactly the same
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing is fine for me to wear on my middle finger.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This ring is top quality.
The ring is not comfortable. It's unique and of good quality. I would only recomment this ring to a friend who has very long, slender fingers. I do wear it often and have gotten use to it but it is not comfortable. It's very wide.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great