An excellent value as compared to other rings I have seen in magazines
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good for price
I have always wanted a ring to show that I served in that branch of the service and your are the first one I have seen to offer it. It is just like I was looking for.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? execellant
- How accurate was the sizing? just right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good craftsmanship
I have always wanted a Navy ring after spending 20 years in the Navy. I am so proud to wear my ring for others to see.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good!!
- How accurate was the sizing? Great!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I find it very good for the price.
Good purchase, at a most reasonable price. Shipped on time, and received in good order.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fine - accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks first class
At one time I had a military ring that had cost hundreds of dollars. It got lost somewhere over the years. These military rings were a nice find! I've always wanted to have a replacement for my lost ring, but couldn't justify to myself spending that kind of money again for a "decoration". At these prices, the rings make a passable substitute. They look very nice. The only thing I'd say negatively is that the electroplating is a little thin. I'm not saying it's a flaw... at this price, it's really not bad. And to be fair, I've been wearing this ring constantly since I received it, including at work, in the shower, doing dishes, etc... I've not been gentle with it at all. On the palm side of the ring, I've particularly scratched it. So I can see tiny evidence of the underlying metal. Nothing is tarnishing... my finger's not turning green. I think that although it may be an inexpensive substitute, the ring is much nicer than it's price might lead one to believe it to be. I had decided even before I rec'd mine, that since they are so inexpensive, I wasn't going to worry about getting the ring scratched, as I can just keep on buying more after I've ruined one.
I am very pleased with the time and experience I had serving our country. I believe in our flag, our country, our soldiers sailors, marines, airmen, etc. All in all, we are truly blessed to live here in the great United States of America!!!! thank you Overstock for making these military replica rings available to the general public and to our veterans!