We were looking for a new wedding band for my husband. I spotted this one and told my husband to come look. We live in the mountains of Colorado and have no place to shop unless we drive 200 miles. It's great to be able to go to our computer and find what we want. It arrived very fast.
The size of the ring is best meant as a pinky ring rather than a ring finger for a guy. It looks great on and is a good match for other jewelry you may be wearing no matter if it's gold or silver.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? True to the sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is about right for the price.
bought this for my husband and he loves it ,he can't stop looking at it ,it hasn't turn yet after 2 weeks it's very nice ring for a man.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. shiny
I purchased this ring for my husband for our anniversary when he stated he would like something simpler than his diamond band to wear on occasion. For those looking for an inexpensive wedding band this is a good choice. But I was disappointed that the gold is hardly distinguishable from the silver and I suspect will wear off quickly. The diamonds are definitely small, but again, what can you expect at this price? The band is thin so it remains to be seen how well it holds up with significant wear. For my purposes, this ring will work. If you are looking for something to last a lifetime, this probably isn't the one for you.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture shows brighter gold and the ring looks more substantial than it actually is.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality for the price.