I bought this ring as a substitute for my real engagement ring when traveling, working out, etc, and even my fiance cannot believe how real this ring / diamond look. He is almost annoyed that he spent money on the real thing when we could have just gotten a fake like this and saved the money for something else!
The ring has small jewels that go around the band, and on my first ring that I wore for only two weeks, THREE fell out. The replacement ring I wore for about TWENTY minutes, and one of the same jewels fell out. The band is also apparently made of out very soft metal because it bends and looses its shape with the slightest bit of pressure.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked very similar
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. POOR POOR quality.
I bought this ring as a stand-in for my engagement ring when I need to send mine in for repair or when my ring is going to be sized to match my wedding bands. I proactively bought this since I get married in September, and I'll need to send it to the jeweler to be sized with my bands. I showed it to my fiance when I got it and he was amazed how close it looks to my real engagement ring. At first glance, no one will be able to tell it's not the real thing.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image looked exactly like the product I received
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was spot on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was comparable to pricce
From afar, it's pretty convincing. I wear it with another ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? In reality, it's a little less authentic looking.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good