Good product, for the price. No complaints. Shipping was quick as well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate image
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. for the price, it is good
The ring is nice but did look more fake than other items I have purchased on OS.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? a little big
- How is the quality of the product? on scale of 1-5 with 5 beening excellent, the ring as 3
i bought this ring because it has a platinum plating over sterling, which hopefully means it will be less likely to cause an allergic reaction as the other cheaper rings or tarnish as easily as a straight up sterling silver ring. i'm using it as a temporary replacement while my fingers are wider during my pregnancy. this ring is not meant to really serve as a realistic replacement for an actual engagement/wedding ring. the setting is a bit disappointing because as one other reviewer commented, the sides are high so you can't see the entire stone (you can sort of see it on one of the pictures) but it's definitely sparkly and well plated. overall a good buy for its price. dont get it as your actual ring.
This ring looks great online but in person it's just plain tacky. It looks very cheap and could never pass as a real diamond or platinum. The setting is awful, the cz's are set atop cheap looking squares (sorry, that's the best description I can give, essentially you don't see the bottom of the stone like you would on any other ring if that makes sense). Overstock also charges a fee for returning, something to consider if you're still thinking about giving this cheapo a shot.