I wore this ring for a couple months, every day, before the main stone, including the setting, completely broke off the ring. Since I purchased this ring over 30 days ago, Overstock.com will not refund or replace it. I will consider very carefully, any future purchase from Overstock.com. Although the ring is beautiful, the workmanship is obviously very poor, and I'm surprised that Overstock would even continue to carry it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurage
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Extremely poor
The ring is really cute and it looks like a real diamond. I thought I hit the jackpot after losing my wedding ring, and then the center stone and setting fell off! If you like the ring I would suggest adding soldering to the setting to prevent it from falling out. I'm not going to give the ring a bad review because stuff happens, and what happened for me may not happen to you.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is beautiful.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ring size was accurate.
The ring arrived with one of the smaller round stones missing. I did not want to have it replaced as I did not like the way they were mounted and was afraid that the other stones may fall out as well. However, I would not hesitate to purchase another ring from them in the future. I have shopped at Overstock for many years and this is the first time I have ever returned an item. The return was easy and without any problems.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was comparable to the actual ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was not as good as some of the other items I purchased in the past.
still wearing the ring no green finger the ring still has it color. no problem had it for almost eight months now every one loves it cannot tell my friends my secert where i got it from and how much pay
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I've had this for little over a year now. The plating has worn off but that is expected. Haven't lost one gem at all. The center was bigger than expected and it does look a little fake but i still continue to receive compliments on how pretty it looks. It does, however, trap water against my finger underneath the setting so if I'm not careful my skin dries out in that area. For a day-to-day ring this is very nice.
I bought this ring for Valentine's Day and gave it to my wife. It was a beautiful ring and looked just like the picture. After about a month, the center stone became loose. Just the other day, (5 months later) the stone fell out. Very disappointed. The company needs to do some quality control and get these rings put together correctly.