This ring was ideal and I thought it would make for the perfect cocktail ring especially to wear during the holidays. However, when it arrived (shipping was fast) it was not true to size and was way to large...falls off your finger large, can't keep it on even if trying. I used the sizing guide provided by o.co and according to it for my middle finger I needed a 10, I thought that was too big but trusted the site and their guide. The paper printed correctly and even checked by holding it up to the screen to match/compare and used another cocktail ring that I wear on my middle finger to compare to the sizes. For reference, I ordered a 10 and should have ordered a 8. My wedding ring finger size is a 5.5 just for some kind of reference if anyone is thinking of buying this ring. I would recommend ordering a size or two smaller than they suggest if you don't want to deal with the hassle of returning it like I have to do. Also, it looked much more cheap looking than I expected but it did have nice weight to it. I probably will not be exchanging it and will just look for something different all together as this one does not look as good as the photo. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't gorgeous either, just average.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on the site is nice but what arrived was not as sparkly as shown.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was horrible, not accurate at all.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was alright, the ring wasn't light at all had a lot of weight to it.
I have the same size stone set in gold but it was so poorly made the stone fell DOWN from the setting. I purchased it through a military catalog so it was not returnable so I bought another settng to put it in, and it is not as pretty as ths one. I have also found exact rings I have purchased from you in the same catalog for up to $20.00 less and being an O club member I pay no shipping. So...YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? better than the pictureperfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent. all stones are prong set
I love big "showy" cocktail type rings. This one does not disappoint. One would not think it is real because of the size ~ I mean who could afford it if it was real (unless you are a Mega Star) . . . but it is not cheap looking either. Very Very pleased with the purchase!
THIS RING IS VERY HUGE, PRETTY AND SPARKLY.I HAVE A PERFECT JOB TO SHOW OFF MY BIGGER RINGS, (IM A HOSTER IN A NICE RESTAURANT). EVERY BODY LOOK MY RING AND ASK ME WHERE YOU BUY THIS RING, PEOPLES EYES ARE GONNA POP WHEN THEY SEE THIS RING IS A TRULY AN EYE CATCHER, DO YOU LIKE BIG RING? THIS IS FOR YOU....HOWEVER I GIVE US , AN IDEAS FOR OTHER RING I HAVE RECEIVED SO MANY COMPLIMENTS. # 13457590, 12611089, 13132917 I HOPE YOU LIKED AND SHOW OFF GIRLS !!!!!! THIS IS A DIVA TIME.....LOL
- Did the image onsite match the product? YES , AND MORE
- Did the product fit true to size? YES
- How is the quality of the product? REALLY GOOD
Stone too big for every day wear. If looking for a fun huge ring to wear for special events this is your ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? ran large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
I REALLY LIKE BIG RINGS, IF IS NOT A BIG AND WOW RING JUST I DO NOT WEAR THEM, SO FOR ME IF IS IS NOT AT LEAST AN INCH I SEND IT BACK, THIS FIT THE BILL!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? ACCURATE
- How accurate was the sizing? EXCELLENT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. IT SHOWS VERY NICE IN THE HAND
I was looking for a huge statement piece to wear for the sparkle and the fun of it. This ring fits the bill. The description states that it's gold overlay, but it's not. That was fine with me, in fact I prefer the silver. The only problem was that because of the split shank it was too tight. I should have tried a larger size.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? it was a little off because of the split shank
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was there, description is wrong. it's not gold over silver, its just silver.
i ordered this ring in a seven and it fits like a 9! so, i just wear it on my middle finger, rather than my ring finger. i wish the sizing were more accurate. i love big rings and so this one fits what i like!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? very bad
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
This ring is absolutely gorgeous and attacks lots of attention and compliments. If you are looking for bling, then this is the ring for you. Also the quality & appearance is great. You would think because of the size that it would look gaudy but it does not, just the opposite very refined. HOTTER THAN FISH GREESE, LOVE IT LOVE IT
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
I picked this ring because of it's beauty. I think this ring is beautiful but a little too bulky for me. I'm kinda afraid when I see people they will think I got it like that. I really don't. Definitely a show stopper and it will turn heads because i'm sure people will mistake it for a diamond when really it is an emerald. Other than the bulkiness it's a 5 star.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? bigger than i imagined
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate enough
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. beautiful