love this ring! get compliments on it all the time! just wish i would have gotten a size smaller
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is good, only downside to it is the band scraches very easily
this ring is fun. its large, much larger than i expected. I did not get this as an engagement ring, rather just to wear for fun. it looks like a classic solitaire, but if you are trying to fool anyone, i would purchase a smaller CZ. the ring itself is made well, though. so I would definitely recommend for the price.
First of all, there is a weird fluff stuck between the prongs and the stone, I've tried to remove it with tweezers and it won't come out. Strange thing is, it came in a plastic bag.... not sure where the fluff came from. The Prongs are so high that there is a HUGE space between the stone and the actual ring. I know it's not very expensive but after spending close to $**.** for it with shipping and exchange it's really disappointing! I could have done better at a mall kiosk! I wish the pictures would've been more accurate!
I purchased this ring during pregnancy and postpartum when my real ring didn't fit me. Unlike my real ring, this ring was the style and size I would have liked for my real ring. I bought it at this price thinking it would start looking old soon and I would have to replace it. It's a year later and it looks real, and new as the day I bought it. Amazing value for money!
A lot of the reviews say this ring looks real. It makes me wonder if those people have ever seen a real diamond. Don't get me wrong the ring is pretty. However, if you are wanting it to pass as real you need to get something else. The stone is large is obviously a fake. I was hoping it would be a little smaller, and he setting is really high. Maybe it would look more realistic with another setting. If you are looking for costume jewelry this is good, if you want it for everyday wear... keep looking.
I can't believe the compliments I get on this ring. I wear this instead of my real diamond wedding ring because my hands swell and my real diamond ring gets uncomfortable. I get compliments from strangers all the time. I just say "thank you". Excellent!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
Pictures can be deceiving ..... Ring Luster not as deep in person as in photo. Was true-to-size, though. Stone looks fake ..... Another recent purchase cannot tell difference from my "real" wedding set. Returned for credit, to purchase "backup" of the other wedding set.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good photo, not in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Below other purchases
Great ring, looks real, I never take it off!!! No one ever questions it being real or not, and looks good with any kind of band!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly the same
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great! never take it off!
It was a good zirconia but I did not like the chintzy basket the cz was set in.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine
I bought this ring to wear while traveling and was pleased to see that it looks authentic.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very similar look to the onsite image
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good