My now fiance got me this ring for an engagement ring. We are on a budget as we are both students. The ring exceded our expectations. I bought a ring earlier from Overstock that claimed to be stearling but the ring turned black and my finger green so I was really skeptical. But I have been wearing this one for 4 weeks now and I havent had a problem. It is beautiful!! I have gotten so many compliments and no one knows its not the real dael. I am very happy with this ring :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Decent
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was dead on.
The rings look very very nice and again, excellent craftmanship. the knife edge is actually quite ok unlike some have mentioned here that it's uncomfortable. Unfortunately i have to return them, because the style just doesn't suit me. it's hard to imagine by just looking at the pictures. but i would definitely recommend to everyone who loves the style. they are very well-made.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the actual rings look even better
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent craftmanship, stone looks very real
My diamond wedding set of 48 years was stolen, so I have been looking for something inexpensive to replace it. I mainly wanted rings that would not change color within a few weeks. I ordered this because it is platinum over sterling silver and hope it will look nice 6 months from now. The "knife-edge" setting was a surprise and is hard to get used to. Also, I'm worried that the center stone setting is slightly "off-kilter" and may come loose; however, I did buy a 2-year protection plan. It looks good (not too flashy) and fits well.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I want to give it 6 months before I would answer this.
This is a great replacement bridal set if you're looking for one. The knife-edge is a little uncomfortable and takes some getting used to at first, but otherwise, it wears well, looks believable, good bargain price, and doesn't look gaudy.
the ring arrived quickly. i was excited to have it. its very pretty and simply, which that is what i like. it fits and affordable. My sister asked me was it real, thats how good of a quality that it is. can't wait to start wearing it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image was exact
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing was good, just a little lose, but it fits comfortable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its shiny, the stone is the right size not to flashy, looks real to me.
I would recomend this ring to anybody. I have received so many compliments on how beautiful this ring is.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? didn't do it justice.
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. goes through you know where and back with me and still it lasts.
The ring is nice but the disign is not my style. It looks different in the photo. When you see it you'll understand what I mean. The center stone is a little too big in my opinion. If it was just a tad smaller it would help the ring look more authentic. A good buy still
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is a little decieving
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is decent...better looking then "costume jewelery".
After losing some weight my wedding set no longer fit and I was afraid of losing my rings, by them slipping off my finger. So, I went shopping online to find a nice set to wear in place of my original set and in my size, too. After checking several online jewelry "stores", I ordered this set from Overstock.com. I was delighted with the price, surprized at the speedy delivery and amazed at the shine and sparkle of the rings themselves. I do admit that I bought the 2 year warranty because it is an overlay but that is my cautious nature. The rings are beautiful and I love them.
Just received this ring and I love it! Perfect size of ring and it fits me perfectly. I had another engagement ring but I could not find any wedding band to match it so I decided to get this set. I know I can't resize this ring but I would love to be able to fuze the two rings together after I get married. Pleased with this ring! Fast shipment too.
My fiance and I are on a budget, and this ring has been much more than we expected. I wanted to wait a month or so after ordering it (to see if it would change colors, scratch, or any stones fall out) to give an honest review. None of those things mentioned have happened! The ring gets many compliments and NO ONE can tell it's not real!! It sparkles and looks beautiful on. I will say that you will need to have it cleaned every 3 months or so...just because of the nature of the setting and the stones can start to look slightly dull if not cleaned well. Warm soap and water with a soft toothbrush should do the trick if you can't get to a professional jeweler. When we are able to afford a 'real' diamond I still want to keep this one. Great buy with nothing lacking in appearance!! Very true to size.
This is a beautiful ring! It looks real, and while I have horrible allergies to gold, it has really been a great stand in as I cannot wear my actual wedding ring every day. I would highly recommend this ring. I keep it very clean too, which makes it look like a real diamond.
I really liked this ring for my gf, so i ordered it. She is a size 7, it was too big. it was probably a size 8. I don't think we will get a replacement within time through overstock.com. Besides the size being off, no other complaints, the ring is way better looking in person. Too bad it was too big:(
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? No