Overall, satisfied with the ring. I am happy with the quality. I was a little scared based on the low price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price
I absolutely fell in love with this ring. I am single, and I purchased it as a valentine gift for myself. I could not wait to get it. I am pretty disappointed. I am going to give it a chance, take it to a jeweler and get a professional opinion. The stones and settings are very nice. The "gold" is brassy and does not look like genuine 18k. It is either painted on or has a clear lacquer finish which says it is probably plated. True gold overlay or gold filled will not rub off or turn silver. The only marking on this ring is "sterling" on the tag and "925" inside the ring. This ring is most likely gold plated with a lacquer coating to keep the gold from wearing off. Unless you are extremely careful with gold plated jewelry, keep all chemicals, lotions, detergents etc. away from it, it probably won't last. Like I said, I'm going to get a jewelers opinion before sending it back. For $$$, the gold shouldn't wear off. I would have been very happy with this ring if they had just left it silver. Urgh! I am so frustrated! I am giving it two stars because I think the "18k gold over silver" is misleading. It should say plated or overlay. Otherwise it looks like a nice ring. Durable? I doubt it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture is acurate, although the ring in person looks more brassy.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
Loved the ring. Very pretty. The size 8 fit my daughter perfectly but the size 7 which is my usual size was too small and the 8 too big.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? ring as depicted in photo
- How accurate was the sizing? I actually bought two. One for my daughter, a size 8 which fit her. And a size 7 for myself which was too small but the 8 too big. All of my other rings are size 7 so I don't understand why it was too small.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very pretty ring.