Very nice ring with good detail. Just like the ones from Arab countries.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
Beautiful ring. The gold is smooth and the color is perfect. It seems to me to be solid gold..I'm very happy with it. I wish that I had gotten it a size up because it is cut small. The puzzle took me some time to piece together because the bottom rings seem to be crossed over each other, instead of laying apart, but I was finally able to get it together and the more i practice, the quicker I can do it. It had been a long time since I tried this puzzle, because I had one as a kid, so I looked for directions on the internet and I had no problem finding them. I'm very happy with this purchase :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? much nicer than picture
- How accurate was the sizing? cut very small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good.
I bought this ring for everyday wear when I don't want to wear my gemstone rings. I love the richness of yellow gold and this is a perfect ring for what I purchased it for. It has character yet is for everyday.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
I loved the ring but there is a flaw. When they say puzzle - they mean puzzle. I left mine on my dresser where my little granddaughter picked it up. She undid the puzzle. The ring comes in 4 pieces and can be undone. I can't figure out how to put it back in place. So if your buy this ring, keep it safe from little children. I can't wear mine anymore.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked just like it in the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Slighty big. I should have bought a half size smaller
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pretty good.
I've always loved the look of "puzzle" rings, but haven't had one since the 1960's. This one is beautiful and very comfortable. I've only taken it off once--but it took me three days to figure out how to put it back together again!! I like jewelry that can be worn 24/7 and this one fits the bill. Thanks.
I used ot have a "silver" puzzle ring in the 70's and it broke. I have wanted onesince then but the gold rings were too expensive. I was so excited to find this ring and the price was great. I remember, pretty well, how to put it together but it not as easy as I remember! Still fun, though. I hope it keeps it shine...
This ring is incredible. I wear it right next to a very expensive ring and they look idenical in quality. One thing to be very careful with....I dropped the ring on the carpet it came apart (it is a puzzle ring). I could not put it back together. O.S. was so kind and sent me instructions and I still couldn't do it. I called, they sent me a ring out right away and sent me a label to ship the original ring back free of charge....I am now extra careful taking the ring off/on. Both ladies that I spoke with are very professional & very nice. O.S. is great to deal with and I have always loved their quality of so many different items.
How pleased I am with this purchase! My 18k gold over silver "Puzzle Ring" is fun to wear and brings in compliments every time I have it on! It is just the right dimension to fit nicely with other rings. I wear it on the middle finger and feel that it gets noticed quickly. I definitely recommend this ring to any collection.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? True to its image
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Unsurpassed quality!
I've had a puzzle ring since I was a teenager - we're talking almost 50 years of puzzle ring ownership here - so I blew off the other reviews about this ring being difficult to put back together. That turned out to be a mistake. I've routinely taken apart and put together my old puzzle ring every couple of years for decades, just to keep the trick fresh in my mind, however this ring is insanely difficult to get back together even when you know what you're doing. I tossed it back in my drawer at least 15 times in disgust. Finally just now I've managed to put back together, but even though I was very, very gentle in my earlier attempts it's clear that once you take the ring apart it will never again nest together as neatly as it did out of the box. I've carefully tried to settle the four pieces into better alignment with each other, but the four rings no longer sit flush with each other at the back of the ring. I bought this as a bit of a toy so it's not the end of the world...but it's certainly disappointing. The ring is pretty enough, so if you do get one take my advice and NEVER take it apart. (Which kind of defeats the whole purpose of having a puzzle ring but oh well.)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
I love this ring, but it you take it off be careful it all doesn't fall to pieces, I have to look on the internet how to put together again, took forever. But I still would recommend looks fab on
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks the same
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
I wanted the ring because I had won as a teenager. I really couldn't remember how to put it together, so I went on you tube and found a tutorial. It didn't go together as easily as the ones in the videos, but if you work hard enough, it will go back together. I enjoy having something to fidget with.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be very well made