I bookmarked this into favorites and looked at it along time before ordering. Granted you get what you pay for. Assumed something like a pave setting as it wasn't much diamond. I received these and the gold was nice but basically dull silver with gold, even in sunlight there wasn't much sparkle. I paid the postage to return these and ordered a more expensive pair. I would NOT recommend these, go for more expensive or buy CZ's!
- Did the image onsite match the product? No, much better in the picture
I don't like to write negative reviews, but i was very disappointed when i received my order. I was really looking forward to weraing these earings, I mean, who can go wrong with a deal like that, plus the size and overall quality described were exactly what i was looking for. in short, i was very disappointed with the quality of these earrings. the real product looked nothing like the image, or what the description said. the gold was of grayish undertone, and forget the diamond sparkle like the image - it was silver like fillings where the "diamonds" were supposed to be. Even cubic zirconia has more shine and sparkle than the one in these earrings. a true disappointment. hope others have more luck..
This was the perfect price and gift for a teen or young adult. Choosing a piece of jewelry that is gold over silver makes it affordable to give a teen or young adult some diamond jewelry that is as close to being "real" as I can afford. My daughter can enjoy these pretty earrings without my breaking the bank.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked better in "real life" though the diamonds are microscopic but... that's what I expected
- How accurate was the sizing? Exactly accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks very good quality and not cheaply made in any way
After quite.a few Overstock purchases, this expwrience is scaring me away. This product was of such poor quality that I immediately returned it. However, shipping cost are about 1/3 the cost of the product. I will think twice before purchasing more. Cheap construction, won't close properly, so can't be worn. At any retail store, defective items are accepted with out cost to the consumer.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Unfavorably
- How accurate was the sizing? N/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
For the price I thought I would give these a try. I will definitely be returning. The quality is terrible. You cant even see the diamonds because they are of such poor quality there is no sparkle at all and the silver setting of the diamonds is lumpy and ugly; my daughter described the look as "tin foil balls stuck on an earring". Oh well, I thought I would give them a try considering the price but now I know better.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not at all
- How accurate was the sizing? size was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. terrible quality