These rings was a replacement for my mom original bridal set that was lost, I brought these because they looked very beautiful on the website. but when i got them i was disappointed, because they were made so cheap the diamonds looked like they came out of the bubble gum machine, they did not shine at all and very dull. The gold plate over sterling silver began to show within 6 months. I was very shocked and feel it was not worth the money.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks like it somewhat
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap
we were looking at diffrent styles of ring and this one cought her eye and the new wife fell in love with it so I went ahead and bought it -funny thing was it arrived just 2 days before we were to get married ,but she was thrilled thank you all
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it was spot on great -every detail the pictuer showed was there
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well it seems to be righ other wise the NEW WIFE I think would have told me by now and seeing how she hasn't taken it off since we got married I think its fantastic
love the rings but they are too small. Had to quit wearing them because they made a mark on my finger that is still there after a month. Can they be sent back for exchange or resizing?
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? really close
- How accurate was the sizing? rings are too small-1 whole size off-too tight
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality