The ring is supposed to be size 10 but it is very tight. Other size 10 rings fit me better. It is also supposed to be 4mm but it seems much, much thinner. I would retune it but gold has gone up so much since I recieved it. I paid $$$ and now it is listed fo $$$$ so I have a ring that is worth $$$ more then I paid and don't really want.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? poorly
- How accurate was the sizing? questionable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. okay
I bought this wedding band for my husband to be. It was so thin I was concerned it would bend if he wore it. The sizing was not a 13 as stated. I had to send it back and I am waiting to get my credit posted. Get a better ring, this one is not one that would last and certainly is not a good value.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked much better than it actually was.
- How accurate was the sizing? No, the sizing was a size smaller than ordered.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so thin it was not a good value