When I received the Crucifix Charm I was so disappointed that it was so small, I just couldn't believe it since it look so much larger in the picture. It is more suited for a newborn than an adult. I would have expected to receive a descent size Charm, for the very expensive prize. I would not recommend it to my friends unless they bought it for a newborn child for the christening.
Received this the other day. Nice Crucifix, but thought for the money it would be just a little bigger. I put it on my chain with my mother mary charm so it should be fine. It is very nice, but small. So if you are looking for a crucifix by itself you may want to go a bit bigger.
Toscana 14k Yellow Gold Crucifix Charm is very good and would recommend to my best friends. I did purchase such a cricifix charm years ago in Miami but lost it .So i was able to replace it via overstock.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very very good
I received my cross and wondered what it would look like. It's beautiful. I wear it on a nice short chain and it looks so nice. I'm very happy with it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Accouate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
I expected a more descent pendant since it cost an arm and a leg.too little for a 6 years old boy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very very small.it looks bigger on the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? not even close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality but a little too expensive
This crucifix is gorgeous, and was a great deal. I got this for my sons First Holy Communion. Unfortunately it broke (the upper tip where chain loop located) within a few months of wearing (inside his shirts). Luckily he noticed right away or we would have lost his gold chain as well. This charm may not be sturdy enough for daily use. Gold chains/charms should be tough enough to endure a daily ride around ones neck! Glad we purchased the extra insurance offered by Overstock!