If you have impaired vision then this is the ring for you. If you can see- dont buy this ring. It looks like little pieces of dirty broken glass. I would not have paid $100 for this ring if I had seen it in person. Just awful. I returned it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? terrible
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality
Awesome ring for the money. It is very pretty. There are no gaps between the baguettes. I'm not sure it's really 1/2 ct though. I have a half ct band that I bought this one to match and it has more diamonds that are larger. I still give this ring a great review though. It's worth the money.
This is beautiful & goes perfect with the baguettes in my wedding ring. I was worried about it's visible quality, being an I3, but it looks great. The band is a nice width & not too thin at all. I'm very happy with it! Also, I had shipping issues because I thought it would be coming Fedex/UPS instead of USPS & when the ring was sent back they took care of the mixup right away for me. I experienced great customer service & am thankful for the helpful response!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well, but it's hard to tell in the picture that the baguettes only go halfway around the ring
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems high quality