I read all the reviews on the ring and had mix feelings. Some said they loved the ring and others said they were disappointed. I decided to buy the ring dispite the reviews. The price of the ring was very reasonable and thats why, I deciced to go with the ring. The ring isn't 3mm wide, its more like 1 1/2 mm or 2mm. Very skinny band and the dimonds are spaced apart. The dimonds look really dull and cheap. I guess thats why the price is very low. Sometimes you do get what you pay for. The dilivery was fast and I loved that I could keep track of its status. I will be returning this product for a refund and hope to have a easy transacation returning the item with know problem.
This ring looks NOTHING like the picture! I don't know what ring they took a picture of, but the one I received in the mail is super thin and tiny. The stones are not as big as they look and the band is in no way as thick as it looks, I am very disappointed.
The ring is really nice ,very dainty which is perfect if you have small hands. If you have a bigger engagement ring it looks grate .Don't expect it to look like the picture cause it looks nothing like it. The problem I have with this product is that the sizes are incorrect, I had my finger measured at the jewelers and it's not quite a 5 ,but this five literally took skin of my finger it was that small. My advice is to by a size up- I had to reorder this ring in size 6.
Great discount, overstock did a nice job at delivering on what they promised.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It's exactly what I expected, possibly a little narrower, but good depiction
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect, I was able to borrow a sizing ring set and it was completely accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exactly what I expected for the price
This ring is super thin. Even thinner than it looks in the picture. I love it. If you're looking for a little accent ring to go along with an engagement ring, it is perfect. Not bulky, very dainty and feminine. The stones are set apart with spaces, in between, but you have to look VERY closely to see that. Great sparkle!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? this ring is smaller than it looks in the pciture
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing is correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This rings is gorgeous
This ring is really pretty. I bought as my wedding band it to go with solitaire diamond engagement ring to give it a little extra sparkle. It's a little tight for a size 5, but It's better than it being too loose. I believe this one can be re-sized if needed. Great product for the price!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image matched the item.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ring a little small for a 5
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
1. It's nothing like what was in the picture 2. Diamond quality was terrible. Cubic zirconia looks better. 3. This pictures looks like the one from *** Diamonds. Except you pay 50 bucks more there. For a really good quality of 1/10 diamond that comes with life time warranty... What was I thinking? 4. Fast Shipping but..... 5. Almost 2 weeks before I can get my refund. Very Disappointed!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Totally different
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality. Nothing like what the picture says
The price on this piece was fair but for the size it should have been cheaper. I was very surprised when I received this item because it looked a lot bigger online. My husband was extremely disappointed & wanted me to return it but now it was considered sentimental (my 5 year anniversary band that was added to my wedding set). I wish that O would do something about that. I do admit that I don't think I will be buying anymore jewerly from them unfortunately. I really like Overstock but this was our first time buying jewerly & I had wished it could have been a better experience. I was very pleased with customer service. They have the nicest & most helpful staff ever. They are probably the reason I will continue to shop w/ O.
I love this product and am a big fan of overstock. A few years back we bought my husband his wedding band from here but because of the size issue we had to mail it back several times and overstock was a big help and made the process very smooth and easy. This diamond band looks great and I love it. It was a one year anniversary from my husband. It looks perfect with my set but a month of wearing it and being gentle with it one of the diamonds fell out. Unfortunately I waited too long to return it and now Im stuck with it. Love the product but watch for loose stones.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture on the site was just like the ring when i got it.
- How accurate was the sizing? I normally wear a 7 1/2 but overstock runs their rings a little big so i got a 7.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not so great, i only had the ring for about a month when one of the diamonds fell out.
I was expecting a much bigger ring, but for the price and the quality its perfect. For a low budget is fine, we may look for a bigger ring later on. Overall the ring is nice and cute; if you have small hands then it will look perfect, but if not...then get a bitter ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is accurate with the image in the site, but the real size of the ring is a bit too small
- How accurate was the sizing? the size of the ring is correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the ring has a very nice finish and very pretty