Recently I had bought (and paid the price) of 1 carat diamond studs for my college graduate. Well I wanted some nice shiney stones too, so I bought thes cz's. Even beside those "real" ones there was little to be desired. Considering I have a bad habit of losing studs, I am happy to say these cz's present themselves just right and no one can tell they are not real. They are sturdy enough and I can happily display a little bling and not worry about losing them or that I had spent a small fortune for them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just fine
- How accurate was the sizing? on size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
These earrings certainly look like the real deal in diamonds and the size is really good and not overdone, Pretty sparkle.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Nice, but so much better when you see them
- How accurate was the sizing? Size seems accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, no problem with the quality of these earrings.
Bought for the smaller of twin 18 year old girls DESTINED to lose her first pair of diamond earrings. These are perfect. They are sparkley, hard, and look real. She will be thrilled, and I will not be upset when the earrings are lost. Do not be mistaken, they are very small. They will only work in small ears, or for a multiple piercing.
The earrings are flimsy and not secure - I lost one earring the second day I wore them! I purchased these to wear instead of my "real ones." By comparison to the diamonds I have from a department store (real but not fancy), these are very, very light weight and made with the minimum amount of white gold. They earrings are not secure. I lost one, the second day I wore them. I haven't even received my credit card bill yet, and I lost all my money. :(