I ordered two of these rings as wedding bands a half size apart so I could wear one in the summer when my finger is bigger and one in the winter when it is smaller. Yow can see and feel the quality of these rings. Very happy with the purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
My husband has lost 3 wedding rings n the last 35 years... All of them gold with / without stones! I decided on getting my husband a ring that wouldn't damage the wallet if lost! I explained that this ring was super inexpensive and thought he might not like it as well. To my amazement he really liked it! Now 4 months later he says it's his favorite ring!
We bought this for my husband's wedding band. He was quite specific about the things he wanted : light, silver colored, scratch resistant, durable and comfortable. This ring met all of his expectations and more. It's holding up well and he gets compliments on it often ! We even had to exchange sizes and overstock customer service was so fast, friendly and hassle-free ! I highly recommend this ring!
Spending more for a similar ring at local jewerly stores is crazy! This ring is good quality, looks nice and shiny, and much cheaper than the local stores. We are very happy with our purchse, my fiance has never worn rings before and he's been wearing it around the house and thinks it's comfortable and he's starting to feel weird not wearing it. =) If anything happens to this ring, it'll be easy to come back to Overstock and replace it at a reasonable cost.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring is nice and shiny
Returned for credit and purchased another ring from OS that I love.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on site looked much nicer than the actual product.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The picture was EXACTLY what I thought I wanted. When it arrived both my fiance (wife, now) thought it looked kind of cheapy.
I really worried because of 2 things: 1) the comfort fit band (hubby's current wedding band isn't comfort fit) and 2) so many of Overstock's pictures of their men's rings have black lines or something on them, making me wonder -AND EVEN ASK VIA CHAT- if they are just reflections or are actually part of the ring! Took me a while to finally decide on this ring, and I am SO GLAD I did!! I cannot wait to give it to my husband, as his current titanium wedding band (also ordered from O.com, item # 11886727 which I've reviewed, http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Mens-Titanium-14k-Goldplated-Grooved-Polished-Ring-6-mm/3830725/product.html) has really disappointed me the past couple years. As much as my husband loves yellow gold, I will not go for goldplating again, especially with his outdoor, demanding job! I'm currently wearing THIS band on my middle finger to test it out while hubby sleeps, and it's very comfortable for a 6 mm band! I'd ordered the matching titanium band (that I don't now like) and it was NOT comfortable on me, so I've never worn it (didn't return it, should have). I will now order myself THIS cobalt chrome ring because I believe it will be much more comfortable to wear, and I have kind of fat fingers, so my small narrow 2 mm white gold band almost gets lost on my wedding finger, in my opinion. This ring is really just gorgeous. I honestly worried & fretted SO much before ordering it, contemplating if it would really work out (remember I am VERY disappointed in our first wedding band choice but oh well) and I believe this ring will hold up much better than the titanium did in my husband's rough line of work. I will update the review in a year or so, as I did on the other ring; we customers have got to keep each other informed :) As I have read on cobalt chrome, this ring looks just like white gold :) I LOVE IT!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Product MUCH better in person!!
- How accurate was the sizing? Not sure yet; haven't given it to hubby yet (& can't compare since he doesn't take his wedding band off)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lightweight, but not as light as his titanium wedding band. GORGEOUS COLOR & SHINE!!
The ring came well packaged, and fast. It was sent slowly though. I ordered Friday and it shipped monday. Maybe o.co doesn't work weekends. Anyhow I have had it for a couple weeks and it is still extremely shiny. The cons are that it is mildly scratched. But you don't notice unless you look at it closely. Also the edge by the webbing of my finger is kind of annoying to feel. I still notice it kind of like a dull butter knife being pushed slowly to my web. It it's almost unnoticeable and it doesn't hurt at all.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Worse... The ring was insanely shiny.
- How accurate was the sizing? 100%
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 95% satisfied