I will start with the positive. The stone is very pretty. HOWEVER, the band is very thin, and the prongs are set low on the band...can tell it's a fake if you look close. Also, because of the the prong setting, it does not look good with my wedding band. The two rings get pushed apart. It would look ok as a ring worn by itself, but that's not what I wanted it for.
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
I have loved this ring. I have several rings from O and this makes the top 5.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes, although to big, I needed a half size to smaller.
- How is the quality of the product? I love it, the diamond seemed to fade slightly, but I love the size and the band.
Bought this ring for my elderly Mom who lives alone and has homecare workers. She wants to wear "her Jewelry" however things seem to get misplaced. This ring is like "her" ring and looks lovely on her hand. Just couldn't beat the price either. Thanks, Overstock!!!
This ring looks as beautiful as the illustration when new- but plating started flaking off within days on both rings that I purchased (I thought the first one purchased had been accidentally damaged). I would definitely not purchase this product again.
I received my ring and I am THRILLED! I have searched the internet for a quality zerconia stone. This one is exceptional for the price! Its so real looking that I'm putting it in a solid gold setting! The setting is not my style and the stone is set way to low for me. I would recommend this ring to anyone who wants to save their real diamond from wear and tear and just use this one for everyday!! LOVE IT!!
I bought this ring to try out different styles before we bought my E-ring. I don't think I ever wore it, but yesterday I was online and read that you could bake CZ/Rings in an oven to change the depth and color. I tried it and this ring came out beautifully. I can't attach pics but here is my review / comparison on **********.
The ring looks very nice on my girlfriend's finger. My girlfriend has already received a number of positive comments about the ring. My only reservation is that the ring I received had a number of tiny blemishes on the band (only noticeable if you look at the ring extremely close). For the money...I would definitely recommend this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
This ring looks like it cost a lot of money and the way prices are always going up and the economy down it's the practical way.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty much on target
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It looks so real and not CZ
I loved this ring. unfortunately the band was too small and didn't look well w/an existing wedding band. I simply needed some bling for a formal event. this stone looked amazing even in bright light or sun, didn't look like cheap glass. my only issue was next to a wider band it was too thin. but for those like me: will not buy/does not like real diamonds because of all the conflicts and issues surrounding them, this is a perfect ring, and displayed next to a few other rings which cost $$$-$$$, it was equal in quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image on site does display the fine quality of the ring
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing wa perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is excellent
Ring was purchased for travelling so if lost the original is still safe at home. Only difference between original diamond ring and this ring is the size of the stone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I would defy anyone, other than a Jeweller, to tell that this was not a real diamond ring