Superior quality, but I don't think it's offered anymore. When I put it back in the jewel box, I find myself coming back to it. Not flashy but substantial. Gave the "wedding band" to a friend who likes small channel-set rings. I'm perpetually single.
This ring is absolutely gorgeous and realistic. It's big enough to stun and not too big that it looks fake/ridiculous. The stone is great, no problems with any of the smaller stones falling out. This did seem like it tarnished a bit at first and I was really disappointed, but I was talking to my friend about it and she mentioned that it might just be the protective coating wearing off- that's exactly what it was! It was getting a little black in some places- especially where the bands rubbed together, but I rubbed it down with a polishing cloth and it looked perfect again! I'm so pleased about it and get compliments all the time. I recommend it 100% if you can't afford a diamond right now (or if you're against it). I dunno if I'll be able to give it up once we go shopping for my forever ring! Oh, and I wear it all the time- based on the reviews, I was super careful with it right away, taking it off when showering, dishes, etc and making sure not to bump it on anything, but now I do all of those things, and it looks like new. :)
Prompt shipping. Center CZ is beautifully cut; facets give outstanding sparkle; center stone is evenly placed in its' bezel setting and securely seated; ring size is correct although bcs band is thin I would have chosen a half size smaller had that choice been available. Design is elegant, demur and graceful. Can pass for the real thing!
I just received this ring and I'm IN LOVE!! We needed an affordable wedding set as we are in college right now and this ring does the job! I ordered it on Friday and received it on the following Monday which is amazing! I haven't had it very long so we will see how it holds up but for now it's great! The only reason that I picked GOOD instead of EXCELLENT is because I haven't had it very long!
I purchased this to wear instead of my wedding rings when traveling. I love them. They are absolutely beautiful and will suite my purpose very well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the same
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect size 6
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems to be really good.
really a pretty set and looks pretty genuine. the center stone isn't so big that it looks fake and the stone isn't set up so high it catches on everything, have really enjoyed so far,
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? was pretty close
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing ran somewhat large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far so good.
Not too happy with the quality of this ring set, it scratched within 3 days, halo is crooked not the greatest workmanship which is a shame because the size is perfect and design is great but looks poor quality once it loses its polish (and that's in less than a week) and starts thinning really quick! If they had it in 14K white gold I'd much rather get that.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? a little different
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. inconsistent
This product should have a warning label! Do not wear or finger will turn green! It's really is a big dissapointment.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's horrible! Sterling silver should not change colors!
This is beautiful, and looks real. Nice set for traveling when you don't want to wear your real jewelry, or just as extra for special occasion dressing.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? As expected
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice
I must say I like the band of the ring..it could be worn alone and pass for the real thing..but the engagement ring for the set..was just a fake that could not be passed for the real thing..maybe if the stone or rock was not so big in the middle..it would have been a nice realistic looking ring..My bf hated it and told me to send it back ASAP and that is exactly what I did..really don't thing I would be buying any more jewelry from OS again..
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image of the ring looks way better than the actual ring
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The middle stone or rock..whatever you want to call it is very loose and looks like glass