The set was gorgeous for about 2 days! After that it started to show signs of wear, i.e. scratches, scuffs, discoloration. And I'm a careful person! I've had it for close to 2 weeks now and it's already turning my finger GREEN! I knew it wasn't going to be great quality and only bought it to be a temporary set to get me through the ceremony since the set I really want is so expensive. There's still 3 weeks until my wedding and I'm already having to buy a new set. Long story short: Don't buy it. Total waste.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? awful
Very pretty set. However you get what you pay for. Cheap pay = bad quality. Received the ring for my wife to be and she loved it. Only was using it as temp until I can afford the one she really wanted however 2 weeks later it turned copperish and she was very upset not to mention the ring was crooked as can be. The prongs weren't even the same size. Horrible ring for an engagement or wedding but nice for a couple weeks maybe like a back up vacation ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Cute in person but crooked
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Horrible
The shipping was great and didn't take as long as expected. The rings are beautiful, however they have tarnished and left my finger green after the first day of wearing them and they didn't go into water. These are not worth the price you pay for it. They should be no more then $10.00 a set since they tarnish and hour after on your finger. I will not be buying anymore silvertone products from this company.
This ring is so beautiful. It sparkles like real diamonds, and the sizing is just right. However, when it says "brass", it means it will turn your finger green. Or at least mine did. I bought this to wear as my wedding set for a year before we replace them with real diamonds. Unfortunately, I have had it a little over a week, and now my finger is green. I'm trying to find a replacement. Had it not done that, then I would have been able to love it! Oh well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? product matches the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. absolutely beautiful
My Husband and I bought our rings from Overstock.com My Husbands ring was just the way he wanted it when he saw that it matched my bridal set.. when I got mine it was 2 size smaller than what I ordered. plus it didn't come with the pouch it was suppose too, also came in a small clear bag and not in a box like it said it would be.. My Husbands ring came in a box, but mine didn't... This our third time using Overstock.com but our second time having to send something back... Now this time it's my bridal set and I'm not going to have them for our ann.. plus vacation... I'll still shop here but not like I have been.. Thanks your very unhappy costumer...
I am very pleased with the band that comes with this ring. It is very realistic looking and believeable. I wear the band more than I wear the ring because the ring is where I have the issues. I chose this "smaller ring" because I have small hands and was hoping it wouldn't look as cheap as it does. The setting it is in is very obvious that it is not real and it is uneven. Not sure how to describe it exactly but, in looking at other rings on O this setting is just very, well, cheap looking. There were no side view pictures for me to see prior to purchase so I didn't see how bad it was. I was disappointed. The center cz does not sparkle as I had hoped. From a distance, the ring is believeable, however, I would not want someone to look at it up close. This will be a nice ring to wear occasionally but I would not wear it everyday. I will definitely purchase from O again as my experience with them has been excellent. I have always been a skeptic of ordering online because you can't see the items in person. I will definitely do my homework a little better when purchasing my next ring. If the picture does not show a side view, I will not purchase that ring because now I am of the opinion that perhaps they left those pictures out for that reason. Reading the reviews is very helpful.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Picture on the web site did not show the actual side views of the center setting
- How accurate was the sizing? Very. It fits perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Up close the ring looks as it is which is not real.
this was a gift to myself after almost losing my wedding set. Its a fantastic replica that I get compliments on all the time and Ive only had it for less than a month. The middle stone is smaller than it shows in the picture but not by much. Highly recommend this set!! The sizing is true to form as well.
I chose this as my wedding set since the ring I want I have to wait on. Its very pretty and I've had a lot of compliments but it's turning my finger green already and I've only been wearing it since July 13, 2012! I try to always take it off in the shower but hand washing I usually leave it on. I've cleaned it once in a quick dip in silver cleaner and it cleaned up nicely but I'm not impressed with it turning my finger green so soon! Clear nail polish will do the trick until I get my actual ring in the spring. As far as the other comments on it being flimsy or off kilter, mine isn't so I think I got lucky there.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks the same as it did online
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap
I love this set. I wish I had paid attention to the metal so I was prepared when it turned my finger green but it can be easily rectified with some clear nail polish. For the money and a little polish it is a good choice. I needed something to help deter from being hit on and it works! Word to the wise, pay attention to the metals!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the center stone is a little smaller than I thought but pretty
- How accurate was the sizing? It runs a little small. At least for me.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a beautiful set for the money. It does turn my finger green.
I loved the cut and the color of the ring. It would be wonderful for an evening out on the town. Just not for everyday wear and tear.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it was ok for a week or so, then the silver tone coating started to rub off from everyday wear.
Not at all what I expected it to be. It was lightweight, and kind of flimsy in my opinion.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not close
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very light weight