I have gotten many compliments on my ring because everyone believes that its a real diamond. That says a lot about the quality of this ring. I wear it most of the time and I have not seen any discoloring or coloring on my finger. I love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring was more beautiful then the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing measurements were accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I use my ring all the tome and I have yet to see any discoloring.
I love this ring set. It is beautiful and comfortable. It looks like the real thing.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quaility
I got this ring set about a week ago when I could no longer wear my 'real' wedding set due to my knuckles swelling during my third trimester of pregnancy. My hand was feeling naked and I couldn't stand not having on my wedding set. I have purchased jewelry from overstock.com before and never had a problem, so I figured I'd check here before going to retail stores. I saw this one and fell in love. The stone measures 7mm by 7mm (which is 2CT size.) It's actually a bit larger than I wanted because I have small hands and large rocks on small hands sometimes look fake. 1 CT or 1.5 would have been perfect for me. (My real ring has a center stone of 1/2 a CT, and a TCW of 2 carats between the ring and band.) I love the simplicity of this set. It's a cushion cut solitaire on a rhodium plated brass band, which looks just like white gold or platinum. The bands are nicely sized, not too thin, not too thick. The stone is incredibly sparkly, and is well-mounted in the setting, no danger of it falling out. Many of my clients have commented on my ring in the past week stating how beautiful it was, and I had to tell them it was just a 'dummy set' while I couldn't wear my real rings. Nobody believed me that it wasn't real! I highly recommend this set.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality surprised me. I was expecting a ring that looked obviously fake, but this has fooled many people at work
A week into wearing my rings, I looked down and saw that the stone had fallen out. I had not banged my hand, or was abusive to the rings, the stone had just fallen out. Since I had already thrown away the paper work on them, there was nothing I figured I could do. I will continue to order from Overstock, but I was very unsatisfied with my ring loosing the stone. Other than that, the rings were beautiful and I received many compliments on them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was the same as shown.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rings were beautiful, but...
Hubs and I have been married for a long time. I've never been one for expensive jewelry, and either of us have worn the simple gold bands we bought when we were 20 and getting married for years. (We don't need to.) But I admit -- in a new position at work, I was getting a lot of questions. And, some unwanted attention. So I bought myself this as a faux wedding set. It arrived in the mail today. In a short afternoon at work, THREE people noticed it and went NUTS over it. I did not tell them it wasn't real. They assumed it was platinum and a big ol' diamond. I went show shopping after work to our local euro-trendy footwear store. When I checked out the woman saw my hand and said, "OMG, that ring! CINDY! GET OUT HERE AND LOOK AT THIS RING!" Before I knew it there were five women around me ooh-ing and aah-ing. One asked another if she saw the ring, and she replied, "Did I see it? It slapped me in the face when she walked in!" It's a big solitaire. I have large hands and can pull it off. It would look a little TOO big on a petite hand. But I love it. Muahahahaha!
this is a very nice set if you are into big rocks on your finger, the stone is to big to look real!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the stone is much bigger than it appears on the website
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the set was nice but the stone is tooooo big
Im such a picky person with my rings. I have a real one but the hubby bought a case size 7 and I wear a 4. My ring is just one of those that cannot be sized unfortunately! I have ordered several rings from overstock and other sites and I can always tell they are fake. They are pretty granted but I had to keep them sparkling clean or you could really tell. I opened this up today and was shocked to say the least. It looks so so real. I know diamonds too. Normally the issue I have is that they are not enough cuts in the diamond so it looks like a big plastic stone. Not the case with this ring. It sparkles so much even inside! Gorgeous. Looks just like the stones you pay thousands for. My husband swore it was real lol. Beautiful ring I would highly recommend. Perfect size stone! Not too large but just big enough to be noticed and make you feel like a princess. Highly recommend! You wont be disappointed!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? bettter
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
I was very excited when I received the set. I loved the cushion cut stone and the simple setting but then after 2 weeks of wearing it, the center stone fell out. I was very disappointed!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? was representative
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor -
I purchased this CZ to put it in another setting, if it proved to be nice enough. The silver tone setting won't be an issue as far as wear and tear as I won't be using it. This CZ is beautiful! It sparkles and shimmers like a diamond. I can't wait to pick out a platinum setting for it! I'll have to make sure the little diamonds that will surround it are of good quality because this CZ will show the real ones up!
I would say this ring set is average because although the ring set itself is beautiful, within the first two weeks, the bottom of the solitaire band has already turned copperish. The band is still fine. The size of the stone is beautiful and I have had many compliments on it. However, I will have to redip the ring to continue to wear it.
This ring is simple and gorgeous! It look very real. It is also very simple and dainty which I like. I love the fact that it comes in larger sizes too! Thank you for caring a size 12 in women's. I have joint problems and my hands and fingers swell up badly and I love that I can get this ring in a large size so that I can wear it when my fingers are larger. LOVE this ring! I may buy another just to have it before they sell out of them!
I loved the ring but they sent me the wrong size. Very displeased with the return policy. Overstock made the error and they are charging me $7.95 to return the ring. This does not seen quite fair and I don't think I will be ordering anything else from Overstock
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? as shown
- How accurate was the sizing? wrong size sent - much too big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
this ring is definitely a keeper. I use it in place of my real diamonds and honestly you have to really look hard to find any kind of flaws. The stone is on the big side, but no one has thought it was fake. If you want something to use in place of your real diamonds, this is the ring for you.