I am having some work done on my very modest wedding ring set, and wanted to get a replacement ring that I could be wearing until work on my real ring was finished....I figured that I would go for a contrast and get a bigger ring with some bling to it :) I have always loved the almost antique looking asscher cut rings. Found this one and thought it was gorgeous. it's much prettier in real life! the first ring that i got lost a stone after about 2 days, but after a quick chat with overstock.com, they sent me out a new ring, and gave me 30 days to send back the defective ring, so I was never without a ring! They paid for shipping both ways, so that was really nice. No complaints about the new ring at all. It's absolutely beautiful. If my wedding ring set wasn't an heirloom from my grandmother, I would be tempted to just keep this one! Nobody can tell it's fake, they all just think that I upgraded. I HATE the high profile rings, I catch them on everything. This ring is perfect, it's got the bigger stone, but sits so low, barely up above the band. The view from the front has 2 little scrolls that actually add quite a bit to the ring I think. It doesn't at all look gaudy, and I am NOT one to wear big jewelry at all, especially rings. Love love love this ring!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was not good on first ring, but it was very easily replaced by overstock...quality on new ring is great!
i love this ring set.......it is beautiful. i'm wearing it now and can't believe it actually looks just as good as my platinum ring. i bought two different rings on here, to wear when i'm afraid i'll lose the real one........they are both beautiful. i'm so glad i found this. now i can wear just as pretty of a ring without the worry of losing it. i work in a hospital and am constantly taking gloves off/on and am always afraid my ring will come off with the gloves. if you work in healthcare, you know what i mean. this is perfect...........LOVE IT!!!
I am very picky with my jewelry and although I have a lot of costume pieces, I like them to pass off as the real thing. This ring is stunning in person and the center stone looks flawless. I receive lots of compliments on this ring. Very happy with purchase.
Whoever wrote that the center stone in this piece is not an asscher cut but a radiant instead is incorrect. It is definitely an asscher cut, and quite lovely for the price. I have ordered several cheapies recently in an attempt to find something to wear while my engagement ring is off being worked on for the next eight weeks, and my search will stop here. The product looks exactly like the picture aside from the fact that the center stone is much prettier in person. It is more sparkly than any other asscher or emerald cut CZ I have ever seen. I will test my theory tomorrow at work (I manage a fine jewelry store), but I'm 90 percent certain that the untrained eye will not be able to tell this ring apart from the real thing. My only complaint is that three of the stones in the halo in the particular ring I received are set lower than the others, which makes them appear dark. However, this is not enough of a problem in my eyes to warrant going through the hassle of sending it in for an exchange. I am very pleased overall and might even continue to wear it after I get my real ring back, until I live closer to the jeweler who made it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate. Looks even better in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality for the price!
I lost my wedding set about a month ago, and since I'm almost positive it's somewhere in our house, I don't want to turn the loss into insurance yet. I did however want something to wear in the meantime, and this ring is perfect! The center stone is large enough to sparkle and impress, but not too large to be fake. I love this set so much that eve when I do fnd my original set, I plan on keeping this and wearing it too! Also, I put clear nail polish on the bands to prevent it from tarnishing, and far so good. I do take it off when around the house and/or working in the kitchen, yard, etc.
I am in love with this ring. It is amazing deal! It looks so real I have diamonds and this compares and you don;t have to worry ever because you paid less then $$$.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? better
- How accurate was the sizing? runs a little big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. awesome
The set appeared inexpensive and the center stone was too large for me to appear to be real. I was so disappointed that the rings have been returned.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image looks much better than actual product
- How accurate was the sizing? Too Large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not as anticipated
The center stone looks very obviously fake. The "pave" is not done well. The stones in the band that comes with it are really crooked. Overall, the ring looks like something that would come out of a cereal box. Would not recommend this set.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks very cheap in real life
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair to Poor
It looks beautiful but be sure to buy the insurance. The stones around the center stone and on the band are so small and not set well. This is the second set I'll be returning because of lost stones. But no worry, I bought the insurance, otherwise I would not buy this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? goo
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
had gotten this pair together with another ring for my fiance for our wedding this xmas, while waiting for the originals to be ready. was excited to have it arrive much, much earlier than expected (we are in singapore). when we opened it up, it looked too beautiful for words! the shine, the cut, everything was done beautifully. however, it was a size too big for my finger.. :( i had already fallen in love with it but due to the size, i would have to give it up & have it returned instead. i would still recommend this to anyone who's interested in buying it. just make sure u get ur sizing done right....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? pictures don't do it any justice
- How accurate was the sizing? sadly, not accurate at all.. :(
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good workmanship
I am SO disappointed with this ring, I don't even know where to begin! First of all, the name of the ring is: "Silver Asscher-cut Clear Cubic Zirconia Bridal-inspired Ring Set", but it is NOT an Asscher cut center stone, it is a princess cut. Secondly, the setting of the main ring is completely warped! Not just slightly off, totally uneven on either side of the main stone. The ring isn't damaged, it was just made very poorly. I thought if I spent $$$ instead of $$$ on a fake ring it would look nicer, but in this case I was sadly mistaken. This ring is NOT worth $$$, its NOT worth $$$.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very poor quality
This ring is beautiful , but I got to wear it for 2 days and it started to turn my finger green . I will never order another piece of jewlery from over stock
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor
Love this ring. Love the bling. Have had many compliment from friends. If you love bling as I do buy it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Does't do it justice. Better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I was very excited to receive this ring, but the band tarnished quickly. As others have posted, the band is VERY thin and light. I, however, loved the stone. I wish this was made in 14K gold.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
Pretty, but you can tell by the weight of it that it isn't real.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Weight of ring compared to gold is very light.
- How accurate was the sizing? Slightly big for stated size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not sure why it's so much more expensive that department store CZ's
I returned this set, because they were a disappointment in person. I wanted a cheap set to use during my pregnancy. I loved the way these looked online. In person, the center stone was not very convincing. I certainly didn't expect it to look exactly like the real thing, but I think there are better fakes out there. They seemed to be made well. The small stones looked really nice. I think I would have kept these if the center stone was a little smaller, because it would probably look more convincing that way.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image made the diamond look more realistic
- How accurate was the sizing? Too big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was as expected
I purchased this set as a stand-in for my grandmother's & mother's diamonds which are both fairly fragile & quite expensive. When my inital order arrived, the incorrect cut of stone was sent, but overstock was very prompt with replacing it, even before I sent the incorrect one back. However after recieving my second set, I wore it for about 4mths when I noticed that one of the stones was missing from the band. Again, overstock was prompt with dealing with my return & replacement. Unfortunately, 1day after reciving my now 3rd order, the same thing (stone was missing from the band) happened again. Again they were prompt with replacement, but I had to settle for a size bigger with I am very unhappy with as they keep spinning on my finger. Also, this set is not marked with the .925 ID, so I'm not sure if it is actually sterling sliver or not.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image is labelled as sterling silver but product I recieved does not have .925 mark that ID's jewelry as sterling sliver.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These sparkle on these rings are brilliant. They are also very believable. I've gotten lots of compliments on my set.
I bought this ring because I'm pregnant, and my rings no longer fit. The ring is very pretty, and it is true to size. However, one of the CZ's on the band is a different color then the others, and kind of stands out. I'm not going to bother returning it though since that would be more of a hassle.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
I wore the ring 3 times and the stone fell out.. it was beautiful, but I expected to get more wear out of it. For the price, it should have lasted longer.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
I loved the ring when I got it. Got lots of compliments. It looked so good it could be used as a copy for the real thing. If the stone would not have fallen out it would have been a keeper.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked exactly the same. Lots of sparkle.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was poor.