I have had this ring for a few weeks now, I have been wearing it every day, I love it, and I was very pleased and surprised how nice it looks when I opened the package, which came super fast. It has great sparkles, simple and elegant setting, size 4 still seems a bit loose to me but it's not a big deal. Even though the stone is around or over 2 ct., it's still very believable. I would recommend it to friends. Although I would suggest to make those stones a bit smaller, 1-1.5 ct. would be perfect, anything over 2 is a bit much.
This is a gorgeous six-prong CZ tiffany style ring. The setting is not too high, and does not snag on things like higher prongs would. The CZ is clear and sparkles, and is about the equivalent of a 2 ct. diamond. This is eye-catching, but still believable and tasteful.
I love too show it too evryone I know-I love everything abt it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? much bigger in diamond size
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. you can`t tell it`s CZ
beautiful ring,everything I expected,and more.Perfect for everyday,and dress up
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? prettier in person
- How accurate was the sizing? 100% true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is very good
It's good enough for 1 - 2 wearings - any more that that, I wouldn't waste the money.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fine
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the finish on the band started to flake off within 2 weeks with moderate wear.
The stone is too big band to small and the prong setting reminds me of the 25 centers you buy for your daughter to play dress up. I gave to my daughter to play with. Not worth the money and can't return it so have fun with it sweetie. Dis -satisfied to say the least. DO NOT PURCHASE YOU WILL BE ANGRY WITH YOURSELF WHEN YOU GET IT!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image looks better
- How accurate was the sizing? dead on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the stone is way to big looks like costume jewelry
I'd recommend it & suggest it be ordered to your true ring size - a mistake I made.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well.
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered the wrong size because of comments saying it ran larger. It was true to size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As good as it was described.
The stone is shinny, clear and beautiful. I wear it as everyday wedding ring. After a month, the color of the band fades off. Recommend using it only when you go out. I could have paid more to get sterling silver or something that won't fade
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Average
The gold is too yellow, a fact made even more obvious when worn with my 14k gold wedding band. This is my third CZ ring and they all share that same problem. I think I'll just bite the bullet and have the stone set in a real, 14K, 6-prong band. Still cheaper than a 2.5 carat diamond. Also, the bands run large.
I am really pleased in the beautiful reflectivity of the stone. The band is pretty thin for the size of the carat stone, but looks great on & is really comfy. I have really big fingers (size11) and the ring looks real & appropritae for my hand. Highly recommend!