The watch is the classic museum watch with the gold trim. It has been restyled from the women's museum watches sold in the 1980's and 1990's. It is not as slim and it is larger (larger diameter) than the earlier museum watches. I used to own the earlier style of this watch. If you like the bigger watch on your wrist you will love this, it clearly makes a statement. If you liked the earlier version, much slimmer and smaller face you may find this bigger than you are used to.
The watch is classy and complements any outfit whether casual or dressy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? identical image
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate sizing, which made my decision easier.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality lives up to its reputation
I liked the watch but did not like the strap which is very light.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good match
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I did not like the quality of the strap.