I originally ordered the round cut 1 ct. channel set ring but it was too big. I opted for this cut and i am so glad that i switched. This ring is beautiful. It came FEDEx and was wrapped in 4 different boxes and packaging. Fits perfect. Im usually a 8.5 but ordered an 8 and it fits great. I cannot say enough about this ring. I hope this was helpful. I base almost all my decisions on reviews.
I had ordered two of this ring thinking that I would solder them together and make one big bling ring. When I got them the diamonds seemed beautiful and accurate to the product description....but when I put them together they were two totally different rings! One band was thick....the other was not. One ring was domed at the top and the other was flat. One ring has a solid shank and the other was hollowed out making the ring feel cheap. I would not recomend anyone to get this ring...the variations are not slight as described. So you do not know if the ring you get will look like the product's picture or not.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not at all.
- How accurate was the sizing? fairly accurate sizing...the ring had similar diamonds but different ring molds. I had ordered two of the same ring.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The diamond quality seemed accurate to the product detail.
I was a little leery of purchasing a ring online sight unseen, but decided to take a chance because it was certified and the criteria were as good or better than my other ring. I was pleasantly surprised when I received the ring and it was certified better than described online. It is very comfortable and I like the channel setting because the diamonds don't catch on anything.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very Good
More beautiful than expected. I wear size 7 but after reading reviews on this site (not just for this particular ring) I decided to order 6.5 and it fits just perfectly like size 7. I'm very satisfied , this ring is very sparkly even in low light. love it!
This ring is amazing! when i ordered it i was debating between it and 2, 1/2ct rings just like it to go on either side because i was afraid this 1ct would make my engagement ring look too small. but we decided on this and when it came i was in shock. not only did it only take 2 days to get her with regular shipping, but the ring was perfect. i am so glad i went with this 1 ct because the 1/2s would have been too small and this one is just right. i saw no flaws in the diamonds and it sparkled just as much as the ones at the jeweler that wanted twice as much for something similar. i am very happy with my purchase =]
I bought this wedding band for my anniversary to match my current engagement ring and wedding band that my husband and I bought at a local jewelry store at the mall. Not being able to see it, I was concerned that it would look too different from my current band, but it is a near-perfect match, you can't tell the difference. The proportions and quality are exactly the same. However, the price was about 40% less! Very happy with the purchase!
I have a solitaire princess cut ring that is 5/8 . This ring looks perfect with my solitaire! At first i bought a 1/2 carat, but returned it to get this. I'm a lot happier with the one carat. The quality is beautiful. And the price is unbelievably low!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
I've been wanting to upgrade my wedding band for a while now, but I also wanted something to match my current engagement ring. My husband surprised me October 2011 with this band on our 5 year anniversary. Here it is almost a year later, and looks the same as we bought it! I still love it! It has the comfort fit band and the diamonds are stunning. You would of paid over $1,400 for 1/2 the quality at zales. Best of all there is room in the band to have it engraved with something special.!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? dead on!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent!
I read the other reviews and purchased a half size smaller. It's still a bit big, so I'll have it sized. But, the ring was beautiful for the price. Lots of sparkle.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing runs big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful
I love this ring...I am wearing it with a three stone engagement ring...I had them soldered together and it is beautiful!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on the money
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I had purchased multiple rings from other sites an sent them back due to quality issues...this ring is amazing!
I am very happy with my ring it just so beautiful i went to lots of hi end store and did not like there ring and the diamond was not shiny and the quality i did not like but this ring is a dream come true it just stunning and it very shinny and beautiful on my wedding day God willing i am going to be all that and then some.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. yes
The ring is quite nice, very sparkly. I was looking for a square edge band, princess cut and white gold. This works perfectly. The only down side was that it did end up being about 1/4 of a size to large. I wear (and ordered) a 4 1/2 but it measures as a 4 3/4 so I will have to get it resized. Definitely a great price, even with the need to resize.
- How accurate was the sizing? Off by 1/4, too big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Higher quality diamond than advertised
It took me a while to find the wedding band that I wanted. I fell in love with this one. So I purchased it and It only took a few days for me to receive the ring. When I put the ring on, something about it didn't look right...looked fake to me. The ring was NOT stamped 14k. I held it up to my engagement ring (which is 14k) and it did not look the same AT ALL. The "gold" looked more like my premier jewelry. I definitely did not want to keep something that I was hesitant about. I returned it by UPS and had a hassle-free return. Next time I will just go to a jewelry store.