Purchased for petite 11 year-old granddaughter. While the cord is an adult length I was able to modify and thus the main feature, the infinity charm, was exactly what she wanted and perfectly proportioned for her. I also purchased an infinity ring from this vendor that we were very happy with. While the size was not correct, my error, very easy to initiate an exchange for 2 sizes larger. Very happy overall with all.
Had look for gift in deparmtent stores and was unsuccessful, then I thought of Overstock. Found necklace immediately!!! Very please with necklace, granddaughter loves it. Thank you for making my shopping experience so easy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better in person that image presented.
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
I love this (now bracelet) because it represents the infinite possibilities... I am happy that I'm surrounded by it all the time now.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Is exactly want it appeared to be
- How accurate was the sizing? okay, a little small for my neck so I turned it in to a Bracelet
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very happy with the quality.
I bought this as a gift because of the infinity sign, and I was very please with the necklace. This piece could be worn by either a man or a women. I almost didn't want to give it , I would have ordeerd another piece for myself but, I see the person often.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
The pendant is very light-weight so the tension of the cord made the pendant not lay flat on my neck. I returned this product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? A bit misleading
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
When I received this necklace I was very excited. The leather chain, however, was very loose around the pendant and not the way the picture shows. It actually takes up each side of the infinity symbol. It also loosens up if you move a little making it always stick out and never really resting on your neck. Besides all of this, the pendant came tarnished and nicked! They are right in the front. :( It's one thing for a pendant to become tarnished over time, it's another to come that way...