I bought these in the rose gold option because I wanted to see if the tone of rose gold would work with my skin. These are great to wear to work - I work in a conservative office environment - they also match a rose gold Sturling watch that I purchased on Overstock years ago. The studs are two long for my taste and resulted in my having to use wire clippers to trim them down and sand paper to buff the sharp ends - this is the reason why I removed 1 star from my review.
Just the right size to wear to work or just to run around. The flat back keeps them from looking like a ball pointing down. They fit smoothly to the ear lobe. The only drawback is that the silver has to be polished from time to time to keep the shine, so be prepared. Otherwise a decent pair of everyday earrings.
I bought a silver pair for myself and the rose gold overlay for my granddaughter. The size is just right for both of us. The rose gold shade is subtle and looks like the real deal. My silver ones are bright and shiny and comfy to wear.
I love the earrings. They are exactly what I wanted Thanks Overstocked!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly how the earrings look
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
These are perfect as replacement for my previous studs. The only complaints that I have is that the back piece is a little loose. However, this is minor as it can easily be adjusted by hand.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great except for the back piece
Odd color--not really silver, not really white. Our Honda is that color. Odd, but attractive.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? Didn't check.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Smooth orbs, long-enough post.