I have a pair of weighty 10mm Sterling silver studs that I love (not from this site). So I decided to get the 10mm GOLD over silver studs here. I assumed they were the same as the ones that are sterling here. But the prices are too different for the gold ones to be the same as the silver ones. You would assume that GOLD over silver is more than just silver, right? So I can only conclude that the silver ones are a different quality than the ones that have GOLD on them. I think that is why the reviews are so high for the silver ones. These gold ones are nice, but lightweight. Not like my solid sterling one at home.
I have purchased earring before that we inexpensive. The have flimsy posts and tiny clutch backs. Not this pair, They are very substantial. Great look!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Nice
I LOVED these earrings. I say loved bc sadly I lost one and I am devastated. I had them for about 2 months and practically wore them everyday. I usually wear large hoops so I was leary of wearing stud-like earrings. But the size of these has a nice presence and they don't get lost. They were perfect. I'm considering purchasing another pair. I would suggest changing the backings to something a little heavier but other than that you will love these!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was excellent