Great size...as someone else mentioned -not too large yet a substantial size. Like the 2-toned look and these do the job perfectly. I like the diamond cut silver part instead of having stones (such as cz's or diamonds) because sometimes the stones fall out even in the best made earrings. These give the look of sparkle and shine with just the 2 different metal colors. Hope to find them here in other sizes as well...would love a larger size hoop too. They are light enough that they do not pull your ear lobe down, yet do have some weight to them. I would not hesitate to say "buy them" you will not be sorry. They look great!
now these earring wears charming goes with everything, you will forget you are wearing them they are so light, really i shower in them, the never turns color or change colors. loves them
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
I have metal allerigies so I have to be careful what I put in my ears. I can wear 14k and 18k overlay as long as it stays on the item. These earrings are really nice. However, if you are not carefull the clasp comes undone and you can lose one. (As happened with the first pair I ordered - The clasp opened when I pulled on my sweater and I didn't realize it and I lost one. I ordered a 2nd pair) I am more careful with my 2nd pair and so far, I haven't lost one - came close but found it near my nightstand. I now have 3 earrings and I treat them very gently. I check the clasp several times a day and always after I put something on that goes over my head. The reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because of the clasp. I wear these earrings every day, sleep in them and even leave them in when I shower.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? pretty close
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
These earrings looked very sparkley on the site but they ARE NOT,plus they are very weak and will break if you are not very gentle. The pair I have are not completly round any longer they bend just from putting them in and taking them out.I would NOT reccomend these to anyone and if I could I would request a different stronger pair,but I am sure its too late for that,but I'v had 2 surgerys and haven't been able to do it before now.OH WELL my lose.....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? did not
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
I just love the earrings, Look so much like the picture but really much prettier.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Look just like the image!
- How accurate was the sizing? I think it was bigger than I though. I love them
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I rate the earrings a big A
These earrings are dressy and look really nice. I doubt I will wear them a lot because I like something a little thicker, and not so delicate. But for someone looking for thin, delicate earrings, these would be perfect.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good.
I generally prefer to wear larger hoops. I realized these were not my normal size earrings, but I decided to get them to wear in my second set of earring holes. I didn't expect them to be as small as they are. I would not have purchased them if I had known. A model wearing the product would have been a great help.
I was very surprised at how big they were, especially when I wore them. The size is comparable to a $1 coin or a quarter, but slightly bigger by just 1 or 2 mm. All I know is that it does fill out and is very noticable. They feel light on the ears---but for me when I first put them on, there was a feeling of discomfort where the clasps were (the backing of the earring where it closes). This is probably because I haven't worn these type of earrings in a long time and my earlobes were just trying to get used to wearing earing in where I had them on. It's like wearing a new pair of shoes---the more it gets worn, the fit gets better. The (18k) gold isn't as bold, thick and shiny as it is shown in the picture. It kind of also looks like fashion earrings than designer or expensive earrings.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The gold in the picture is more thicker, bold and shinier than the actual earrings
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lightweight. A pair that has potential to last a long time without fading.
love these earrings. beautiful, shiny, and very nice nice weight. they feel wonderful to wear and i get compliments all the time!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the actual product was more beautiful than the photo.
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality. nice weight and closure was very secure.
these hoops are super cute! i don't like when an earring pulls your earlobe down, these are lightweight. They are a good size too. Just enough sparkle to highlight your beauty. Thanks Overstock.com!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? they are even more pretty in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect size not too bog not too small.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. they look great!
Hoops were too big for my taste as an everyday earring. Otherwise, the earrings were nice.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? No way to know size. Write-up or picture did not indicate size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exactly as I thought it would be.
These earrings were as nice or nicer than the pic. They are about the right size, and the diamond cutting sparkles nicely. The gold is on the inside of the hoop, and the silver makes up the rest of the earring. They seem sturdy and light, and the camel back closures are nice and tight, and well made. Time will tell how the gold and silver hold up, however for the excellent price, I wouldn't mind replacing them when and if they wear out or dull. Very happy with the price and quality. The only complaint I might have is that the distance between the hinge and snap (the part that goes through your ear) is shorter than usual. I don't think my earlobes are particularly fat, and I don't have this issue with other earrings, They fit tight and care needs to be taken not to pinch skin when snapping the hoop shut.. Other than that, no problems so far.
This is a great pair of earings, it goes with practically everything in my closet, Its not large hoops, but its practical. I love the way it shimmers when the light catches it. I've been wearing it everyday to the office since I got it. Absolutely the best choice I made.