These are big enough to make a statement - simple in design which makes them look much more expensive than they are. Over-all, I recommend them as a good addition to your jewelry chest.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Picture perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? I tried to measure it out with present earrings...love the size (not too small - not too big)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I'm very happy with these earrings...I wear them often
I've had these earrings for a couple of months now. I have worn them in the shower a couple of times and sleep in them a few. They are starting to fade around the bottom edge now. They also have made one of my ears feel discomfort. They are not made for daily use thats for sure, but they are nice for now and then. Next time I will not wear them so much.
These earrings are beautiful. They have a nice weight, not too heavy and not too light. The gold is solidly plated and the overall look appears to be 18 carrot gold. For the price, I was surprised by such high quality. I have been wearing these almost every day.
They look great. They are light, thus you will not even feel that you are wearing them. They will not pull down your ear. They close with ease .The closer is secure, thus, you will not loose them. It takes a second to put them on. Well represented on the picture on the web. Excellent value. Could not ask for nicer hoops.
I recently purchased a pair of 18k Gold/Sterling Silver Earrings, and was quite surpirse at the quaity. I heard about great prices overstock.com had to offer from their television advertisements, but never thought to purchase anything. My daughter's birthday was vastly approaching, and I needed a nice gift to purchase for my granddaughter to give to her mother, and was it a pleasant surpise. The quality, weight, size, and price of the earrings was great. I will definitely purchase other items, and also will recommend others to this website.
The earrings arrived with clearly visible tarnishing/spots. This was visible within the plastic baggies in which they were held, while in their faux leather pouch. Gold-plated silver should not tarnish. Therefore, I question the purity of both supposed metals. There is a "925" stamp on the clasp which inserts into your ear hole, but perhaps the manufacturer meant that only that part is real gold-plating over silver... for the rest of the earring is of poor quality and I question the purity. DO NOT PURCHASE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. If you don't return these within 30 days, you have thrown away your money. I didn't want to believe some of the negative ratings on this product, or other similar cheap products; but, sooner or later, the poor craftsmanship will seep through. Better to have patience and save for higher quality earrings OR buy yourself a cheap pair of crescent hoops for 5 bucks that you can see in person at the department store... or even drug store! I DO applaud the design of these crescent shaped earrings, as the shape is timeless... but what good does this serve if you can't wear the earrings? CHEAP. WASTE. SHAM and SHAME!
These are great everyday earrings for work, play, anything. They are a good size, great color and good quality. I would recommend them to anyone. Excellent buy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? look just like product in real life
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurage
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made and expensive looking
I had ordered these for my 15 yr old niece's birthday. They were great looking from the packaging and until 2 weeks of wear. She didn't wear them while in the shower or every minute of every hour of the day. She wore them when we went out some where. With careful wearing the earrings the tarnished, the gold is fading away and the sterling silver is showing. If i ever buy earrings from here again it will never be gold.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the same good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
pretty earrings and useful for the office but I thought they would be heavier than they are, but that makes then easier to wear.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks more solid than it actually is
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. light weight but usable
These are very pretty. I bought them for a gift and they are dainty. They would be good for a tween or an adult.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
They are very pretty, but no as big as they looked in picture
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They looked larger than they actually are
- How accurate was the sizing? Smaller
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good